Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » BCS Championship running commentary (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BCS Championship running commentary
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
The Big East would love to have 'em. Especially since they're already in the Big East for basketball. Plus, the Big East's light conference schedule (8 games) would allow ND to keep playing USC, Michigan, Navy, and Michigan State every year. And if Notre Dame balks at that (that limits us in our scheduling, etc...) well, times change. I'm an Alabama fan, born and bred, and I can speak from experience. The Bear's dead. If a program doesn't grow and change with the times, the times will roll right over the program.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Does this make Boise State the national champs? They were the only team to go undefeated...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah! My wife went to Florida school of vet medicine. And I have a tons of friends that went to Florida. I have been a UF fan since high school and wanted to attend (but went to USF instead).

I grew up here and it was always about UF, FSU, and Miami. You know how many great pros came out of those schools?

Georgia, LSU? They are awesome teams. I am just talking about the south in general. The Texas teams rock. The California teams do as well. USC can be champs practically every year it seems.

I read a big conspiracy piece on Yahoo about the Big East. And well it makes sense. They hype the teams b/c football is so big in the midwest AND so they don't have to compete with schools in larger media outlets (the Northeast, Florida, Texas, California, etc).

They were just going on about how much of a layoff both teams had. Yeah great time for a playoff!

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.