Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » I Choked On A Stuffed Animal Because The Voices Told Me To (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I Choked On A Stuffed Animal Because The Voices Told Me To
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
Geez. Mine makes me sound racist...

"I ran over a Mexican because I can't control myself."

That's my fault. I tried to clean it up, make it more PC, but I missed that one. A couple of the choices just went too far in certain combinations.
You could just change that one to "Lerrrroooyyy Jenkins!"
For those of you that don't get the reference, Leroy Jenkins refers to a player of World of Warcraft who managed to ruin days of hard work by a team of about 10+ players in a very difficult high level quest.

There is a video clip of it that can be found by Googling his name and it is hysterical to watch.

He was AFK from the discussion and planning of the next confrontation in which the other players mapped out what sounds like a well thought out startegy. Just as they are finishing up the planning session, he comes back and charges into the room housing the archvillain they are trying to defeat, screaming his name as he charges into battle. What follows is a complete wipe out of the group as they are decimated because of his actions.

His name is reknown in gaming circles.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I loved a fireman because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

Well, at least half of that statement's correct.

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I kicked Chuck Norris because I'm a Ninja!

h*ll yeah!

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I injured a llama because I'm sexy and can do what I want!

So there!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
I got "I kicked my brother because I'm cool like that."

I wouldn't dare re-create that one... [Big Grin]

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
lol...great topic LL.

I sang to a squirrel because I was drunk

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
For those of you that don't get the reference, Leroy Jenkins refers to a player of World of Warcraft who managed to ruin days of hard work by a team of about 10+ players in a very difficult high level quest.

He was actually invoked in one of the Jeopardy College Championships, as a clue to "World of Warcraft". Seriously! [Big Grin] Check here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJT20WxfHss

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I sang to myself because I'm cool like that.

Well, that's sort of a letdown. I do that anyway although it's of dubious coolness, like when mrs. matlock catches me and gives me the funny looks.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I kicked a spoon because I'm cool.

Boo yah!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
I loved a football player because Im cool like that

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I did the Macarena with a noodle because I'm cool like that.

I called it Macaroni!

I have about six jokes about dancing with a noodle....I'm sure I don't actually need to type them out, right?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I danced with a football player because I'm cool.

(Cool, yes. Gay, no. Refer to avatar.)

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I yelled at an ipod because I am cool like that.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I had lunch with a spoon because i am drunk.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I did the macarena with a fork, because I'm cool like that.

Uh....

ouch.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.