Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Workout music (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Workout music
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
"Heaven" - DJ Sammy & Yannou featuring Do. Very popular several years ago. S'got an awesome beat - very up tempo and "feel good"

"Born Slippy" - Underworld (you might remember from "Trainspotting")

"SOS" - Rihanna. A newer one. Great use of "Tainted Love"

"Send me on my Way" - Rusted Root. A modest hit in the '90's. Has more of a world beat.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
Enter Sandman- Metallica
Mean time- Helment
Down with the Sickness- Disturbed
AC/DC- Thunderstruck

i use to pump those up on my mp3 player when i was on a excersie bike it helped me get through the last 10 to 15 mins.

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I remember when I was a junior in HS and I ran track, I'd sing (inside my head) "Run to the Hills" as I'd ...run. Um, the heavy metal band...omg, I can't think of the name of the band....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Nowadays, being a total American Idol geek, I listen to my favorite performances from that show on my iPod, while I do the ellyptical machine. For me, it makes the time go by much quicker than if I just listen to the music in that's attached to the gym's machines.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
SL - Run To The Hills was by Iron Maiden.

I must admit that I pretty much hate the crap that they play in my gym. Poppy synthesized re-mixes of 80s classics, pretty much.

I personally reckon that Andrew WK is great for working out to.
Listening to his album on its own is a bit monotonous, but it's got a solid steady beat which males it great for bike, X trainer etc.

A bit of MM thrown in - Beautiful People's good.

Or, harking back to hte 80's again we've got Transvision Vamp. Baby I Don't Care etc.

I always have a copy of (Let Me Be Your) Dirty Fucking Whore by Machine Gun Fellatio on my mp3 - the beat's crap to workout to, but it brings a smile to my face while I'm sweating my bollocks off and in pain.

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.