Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Star Wars...enoughhhhhhh! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Wars...enoughhhhhhh!
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, but he watched six seasons of Friends... [Eek!]

*ducks, covers*

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe they should do a crossover...

This week on a very special episode of Friends... It's Daredevil.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Next episode

Darkseid dates Monica and she cant see why her friends dont like him. [Wink]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, last night i picked up the seventh season. We started watching it instead of the debate, but i crapped out after the first three shows on disc one.

She, on the other hand, stayed up until one oclock to make my mom's birthday cake. And we had to be up at five forty-five to get her to work.

Now ya see why i love her so much.

Oh, and she suggested the daredevil movie, not me, lol. She was also the one that suggested both spider man and hulk. But she got miffed when there was no legion book to buy this week. [Smile] Gotta luv her.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
Oh, and she suggested the daredevil movie, not me, lol.

Two words: Ben Affleck. [Big Grin] [Wink]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe, but i think she goes more for Matt Damon, lol. She liked his little cameo in Eurotrip as the lead singer.

But to me, aflacs best role was as the dumbass bully in dazed and confused, and the crazy/stupid/transvestite ben aflac in the SNL skits from last season. "What happens in Bangkok, stays in bangkok."

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.