Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Is There No Future for Harry Potter? Possible SPOILERS! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is There No Future for Harry Potter? Possible SPOILERS!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
http://glassesreflect.net/disclaimer.html

http://inkstain.slashcity.net/

http://www.byz.org/~morrigan/hpslash.html

Or go here for a list of slash Potter sites:

http://www.allslash.org/links/potter.html

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Scott dear, you came up with that list FAR too quickly [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
Just thinking though - if Harry makes it through Book 7 alive, there's going to be a lot of pressure on her to do Adult Harry tales from her publisher, for whom Potter is their #1 cash cow, IIRC.

There are already plenty of Adult Harry tales on the internet... [Big Grin]
NOT what I meant and you know it! [Smile]

And I have to agree with Bindy - Scott, waaaaay too quickly [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Just a guess, but who says the line is in dumbledore's family? A squibb back in time, and the genes get passed down to the dad. He marries Dumbledore's sister, they produce Tom Riddle.

Not saying that is it, but she does like those tricky little things.

Eh, its a possibility, but a longshot.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, didn't mean to kill the thread.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
A squibb back in time, and the genes get passed down to the dad. He marries Dumbledore's sister, they produce Tom Riddle.

[James Earl Jones]

Voldemort... I am your father!

[/James Earl Jones]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
Just a guess, but who says the line is in dumbledore's family? A squibb back in time, and the genes get passed down to the dad. He marries Dumbledore's sister, they produce Tom Riddle.

Not saying that is it, but she does like those tricky little things.

Eh, its a possibility, but a longshot.

Voldemort/Riddle specifically said it was in his mum's lineage @ one point. (I think it was the "memory" Riddle from Chamber, but it could have been from the end of Goblet)

[ August 17, 2004, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.