Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Family Guy Returning? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Family Guy Returning?
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Just in time for a Very Family Guy Christmas:

-

Nothing says "Holiday cheer"
Like Lois and Peter in bondage gear!
[LOL]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I saw that last night in an e-mail from Wizard. About spit out my soda when I saw it. [ROTFLMAO]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[Yes]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Did they ever actually wear outfits like that on the show? I think I've seen every ep, but you can never be too sure.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
Did they ever actually wear outfits like that on the show? I think I've seen every ep, but you can never be too sure.

Its from the episode "Let's Go to the Hop" and was just real quick at the beginning if I remember right.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I distinctly remember seeing it-- they even mentioned having a safety word which freaked me OUT!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I distinctly remember seeing it-- they even mentioned having a safety word which freaked me OUT!

Peter's holding the safety word in the image above. Banana.

-

Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
According to waht I read in Entertainment Weekly ( it was my buddy's and I don't remember which one ) new Family Guy episodes are supposed to be coming out in January.
[Brainiac 5 - Re-Imagined]

"It's in my raccoon wounds!"

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

According to http://epguides.com/familyguy/ these are the upcoming new episodes to begin airing in July of 2005:

Season 4

51. 4- 1 4ACX01 1 Jul 05 North by North Quahog
52. 4- 2 4ACX02 Fast Times at Buddy Cianci High
53. 4- 3 4ACX03 Don't Make Me Over
54. 4- 4 4ACX04 Blind Ambition
55. 4- 5 4ACX05 Stewie B. Goode (1)
56. 4- 6 4ACX06 Bango Was His Name Oh (2)
57. 4- 7 4ACX07 Stu & Stewie's Excellent Adventure (3)
58. 4- 8 4ACX08 The Cleveland-Loretta Quagmire
59. 4- 9 4ACX09 Petarded
60. 4-10 4ACX10 Brian the Bachelor
61. 4-11 4ACX11 8 Simple Rules for Buying My Teenage Daughter
62. 4-12 4ACX12 Breaking Out Is Hard to Do
63. 4-13 4ACX13 Model Misbehavior

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
That holiday episode of Family Guy that never aired originally was pretty funny. I'm not quite sure why it was held back originally, though -- there's nothing in there that's any worse than any other Family Guy episode.
Lightning Lad
Founder

I just wish it had been an episode that had never aired as they promised. I had seen this one at least twice before on the Cartoon Network.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'm excited! So is July 5 the definite premiere date?

On a related note, I watched The Simpsons this past Sunday for the frst time in... well, a REAL long time (especially for a former Simpsons-addict) and it sucked.

I am getting the Simpsons Season 4 DVD for Christmas, though. This was the season that made me an addict!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

HELP QUICK!

Is tonight's ep of FG on FOX one of the new ones, or a rerun from one of the previous 3 seasons out on DVD?

If it's new I will have to tape SURREAL LIFE!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Never mind, just saw the note above that July is the premiere of the new FGs!

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Actually Lash the new season has been moved to May 1st. The episodes remain the same. Also, the Family Guy movie will be going direct to video. I haven't heard a release date yet though.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.