Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » TRUE BLOOD (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: TRUE BLOOD
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
That's because memory-erased Eric keeps forgetting to put his shirt on or hike his pants up. Dang...

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Never did see the attraction of hip bones, myself.

A) skeletons are not sexy, eat a sammich!
B) uncomfortable at a time when you really want to be comfortable. [Smile]

My votes for best-looking people on True Blood;

Gals - Tara, the Maenad (Mary Anne? Her voice makes me woobly.)
Guys - Goddrick

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Sure bodies are fine and stuff, whatevs and all, but it's faces I like best... and I credit A-Skaar's acting, he has changed Eric's facial expressions perfectly into something hotter to me than what was there before (which was already pretty hot, mind you).

But boyswise, for me, it's a tossup between Tommy and Hoyt.

I think *all* of the girls are hot on the show... oh hell, everyone is really.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Wow... great episode tonight... I now officially like every plot, now that Jason is out of Hot Shot hopefully to never return. Yep, I'm even enjoying the evil baby plot! In fact, it's freaking me out now!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Various reactions;

Jason staring up at Jessica has all sorts of foreshadowing. The boy falls in love (lust) faster than lightspeed!

Poor Hoyt. I wanted those crazy kids to make it work, but I don't think this Hoyt / Jessica thing is gonna work out.

I do not at all like that Tommy may have overheard that a shifter can learn to take on the form of another shifter by killing them, and knows that Sam has all kinds of money...

Noooo! Pam!

I don't like evil baby stories. I also miss Rene's cajun accent. I don't hear enough southern accents, up here in Cow Hampshire.

Good grief, Sam, Tommy, L.C. (or Alcide?), Brother-Husband Fenton, maybe Jason, soon. This show has far too many people who need to take their pants off to use their super-powers...

"Hold on, I have to take my pants off to save you."

"Can I choose death?"

Jerry
active

Is it really possible for a show to have far too many people who have to take their pants off to use their super powers?!?

I think we're beginning to see the genius behind Sookie's persistent habit of walking into dangerous situations. "Oh shoot, now Alcide has to take his pants off to save me..." The girls no fool and she got some quality naked time with Eric and Alcide last night. On the other hand, she did intercede to prevent them from engaging in a naked wrestling match. Maybe she has some scruples.

I'm totally on board with all of this season's plots and subplots. There is just so much going on. Totally loving Tara's attitude this season. I hope Pam heals quickly.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Wow. What could make this wonderful show even better?

Click Here For A SpoilerHow about Eric and Sookie making love under a full moon while Neko Case plays in the backgound?

Done. Beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fhur6g8_BM

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

After the first episode, I wasn't sold on all the plotlines but I am 100% into every storyline now that the faeries are out of the picture apparently and HotShot has been left behind (forever I hope).

The witch plot has surprised me by becoming so awesome and I *love* the actress playing Marnie. I'm looking forward to seeing her kick a little ass now that she has been possessed.

Equally surprising and delightful, the evil baby/doll/ghost plotline is just as fascinating to me as the witch plot now.

And you may consider me 100% on Team Eric after this ep. I'm fine if Bill never gets back with Sookie now.

--------------------

gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
EDITED FOR BOOK SPOILERS BY REQUEST OF TSD:
Well, the series is a very different reality from the books, but in the books she Click Here For A Spoileris closer to Eric than Bill and has been for some time. I would guess the show will sort of keep with that. On the other hand... in the books, Lafeyette is dead, Jason married Crystal, Sookie is technicallly married to Eric (under avampire custom she doesn't acknowledge), Jason is a were panther, Jason has a look-alike cousin that is of more Fae blood than he or Sookie and Elvis Presley is a vampire . So you never know what could happen!

[ August 22, 2011, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Iam Legion ]

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

With the deconstruction of 'good boyfriend' Bill and the schmoopification of bad boy Eric into helpless hurt/comfort-fic sadeyes 'can't keep my shirt on' Eric, I feel like I'm watching Buffy all over again...

And, ha! Anna Paquin now has to do love scenes with Alexander Skarsgaard while her husband Stephen Moyer watches!

Awkward!

I'm not loving the witch thing, because Lafayette feels like a passenger on this whole storyline. I liked him better with sass and in charge of his own (admittedly, messed-up) life.

I like that things seem to be headed back to good for Tara and her girlfriend. Now I just hope they get the heck out of Bon Temps before something eats her girlfriend! (and not in a good way)

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

NooOOOOoooOOOO!

Well... I guess someone we love had to die in order for us to want to turn on Antonia/Marnie... but still...

*choke*

--------------------

Jerry
active

I'm hoping this is a cliffhanger that has an unexpected and happy resolution. In my heart, though, I know she's toast.

Stunning.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

This season has clicked hard and heavy for me, since episode 2. I was always into it before but not THIS much into it.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

GAASP!! Oh NO-- I'm SoooOOOOoooo worried about Sookie... /eyes roll so hard they pop out of my head. Like she's going to die, I am SO sure.

But I'm glad Jessica made it!! Hoyt looks very very hot when he is pissed off. AND when he is bawling like a baby in a tank top, socks and boxers. If I was his boyfriend I would totally be making him cry and/or driving him into a fury ALL the time... SO HOT! [Smile]

Tommy = ugliest drag queen EVER!

LOVED how the werewolf plotline just intersected with Sam's story!

And we can now call Lafayette Mavis apparently.

This season continues to kick ass!

--------------------

Jerry
active

Wow -- another very intense episode. This is turning out to be the best season yet.

Highlights:

Alcide naked.

Lafayette as Mavis.

Sookie's 3 way vamp dream. Laugh out loud funny.

Sam's incredible acting as Tommy again.

Jason calling Jesus, "Jesus".

Marnie as Antonia. Lots of great acting by characters possessed or taking the forms of other characters in the last few episodes.

Only three episodes left. Time flies when you are having fun.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.