Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
I've got various characters on Victory that
are at level 2 just to try out powers I hadn't
used before.

What's your scrapper called?

Ubasti.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Been playing Hitman 2. Needed to work out some frustrations but really sniping people.

Does anyone have any characters on Victory? I'm trying out a new Dark Melee/Dark Armor Scrapper there.

I've got a couple... Kamisori is a katana/DA scrapper I'm thinking of rerolling because I built him badly. The 4th of July Kid is a Grav/Emp controller.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Anybody on tonight? I'm gonna hop on but don't know where I'll wind up, depending on who I find. Look for Princess (though I need to be careful not to get her to 17), Linus on Freedom or my new Chillflare on Triumph.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been on Protector after checking Infinity & Virtue but I'll look for you

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
If anyone's around i'm on Freedom under the name Clockwork Knave.

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
In case you were wondering, guys, debt at
level 30 is 10k a death.

Blue died 3 or 4 times tonight-- I want
to say 4, but I'm not totally sure. I do
remember three. Am kinda tired ...

On the plus side, he ended the night a hair
under 20k in debt.

I tell you, street hunting at level 30 is kind
of like hunting again in Atlas Park as a level
1 ... just about everything there can kill you.

But Blue will get up there. 8-)

LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Woo-hoo! I got Captain Hottie to level 20 last night!

Finished the Dr Vaz story arc, too. Somehow I did it without "defeating" Dr Vaz. I tried and might have been able to if I tried long enough but the mish XP is was put me over to level 20 and I was impatient to get the Capt a cape.

Blue, CH is the one I was talking about with Super Speed. It's tricky but he can jump over the Perez wall if he finds a springboard because SS gives a jump boost (as does sprint, just enough to make things a lot easier). Speed is a pain in zones like Boomtown and Faultline, tho, because of the big huge pits.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Mysa and Doc are on Virtue battling some Sky Raiders in Boomtown if anyone wants to join us.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Sky Raiders in boomtown? Neat. I won't be on for a while since I'm still on at work but Prism could use some time out in PC...

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee,

Is Doc now too high for Synapse TF or was
Condo SKing him?

Blue has died more times over the last couple
of days than he's died in months ... but I
finished the night out of debt. 8-)

Blue Battler
Honorary

quote:
Originally posted by LyleLyle:
Woo-hoo! I got Captain Hottie to level 20 last night!

Finished the Dr Vaz story arc, too. Somehow I did it without "defeating" Dr Vaz. I tried and might have been able to if I tried long enough but the mish XP is was put me over to level 20 and I was impatient to get the Capt a cape.

Blue, CH is the one I was talking about with Super Speed. It's tricky but he can jump over the Perez wall if he finds a springboard because SS gives a jump boost (as does sprint, just enough to make things a lot easier). Speed is a pain in zones like Boomtown and Faultline, tho, because of the big huge pits.

Huh. Colorific is going to have speed as his
transport power. One of these days I need to
get Charlie Brown or Sally Brown up to 14 so
I can see what superjump is like. AlmightyGremlyn
is going to have TP as a travel power if I ever
get to play her enough to level her... I may take
her into the Hollows at some point and just stand
around doing idle heals if nothing else ... I
just hate teaming with people I don't know
though ... pickup teams tend to be bad ...

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Doc, when he left, was 16. So he can still do Synapse right?

Glad you got Blue out of debt. Maybe now he can help powerlevel Gung. [Big Grin]

I can't believe that Garth has 14K in debt. But he earned a full bubble + tonight. I think I'm halfway to 23 now.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

quote:

Glad you got Blue out of debt. Maybe now he can help powerlevel Gung. [Big Grin]

I can't believe that Garth has 14K in debt. But he earned a full bubble + tonight. I think I'm halfway to 23 now.

Hey, Gung's welcome to join Blue on some mishs.
He's starting to believe Gung's hype about the
Crey... you can really see their hands dipping
into everything once you start doing mishs in
the 30s ...

I just wish I could get a stable connection...
it'd make my life so much easier. I try not to
do door mishs unless I have someone who can
team with me to act as a doorstop ... when you
get disconencted, you lose all the progress
you have made on a mish since you entered it. I
wouldn't mind the disconnects nearly so much if
I just didn't have to worry about that...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:

Yeah Doc is still 16, getting close to 17 I imagine, but I don't think he leveled last night. Mysa had him SKed last night and the two of them took out Dr. Vahz after taking down a whole bunch of Sky Raiders.

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
Hey, Gung's welcome to join Blue on some mishs.
He's starting to believe Gung's hype about the
Crey... you can really see their hands dipping
into everything once you start doing mishs in
the 30s ...

Speaking of Crey Industries, they seem to have taken an interest in my hubby.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.