Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 125)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
I think you could. Just have to have the right maps and you could customize the mobs.

They really need to make the Shard maps available. That would make a great alien world for a Legion adventure.

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I finally made my own story arc (not Legion-based though). Would anyone on Virtue be able to help me test it the next couple nights? It's too hard for Shadow Lad to solo.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I went ahead and published my mission. It's called "A Nightingale Sang in Paragon Square" and is #210489. It's on Virtue. I don't know if AE missions migrate to the other servers.

Please play it and give it 5 stars. [Smile] And PM me with any problems you run into.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Seymour, just in case you don't know, you should be able to play your Arc on any server with any toon.
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

That's awesome! Now my arc can be loved by heroes everywhere! [Smile]

--------------------
Geek Watch

Blue Battler
Honorary

New Super Booster Pack is coming ...check out the option about height and gender changing.

Super Booster III: Super Science Hits the Training Room

We’ve got a Science-rific new booster pack coming and we need your expert testing skills to help us give it a whirl! The Super Booster III: Super Science pack will sell for $9.99 in the NCsoft.com store.

***Note that Super Science will be available at the NCsoft.com store once it is pushed to the live servers.

It contains new science themed costume pieces, emotes, and costume change emotes… as well as the new Super Tailor feature that will allow you to change the inherent body type of your character to Male, Female or Huge for each costume slot!

Costume Pieces:

Head
Hair (M,H)

Mad Science

Detail 1 (M,F,H)

Welder Goggles
Safety Goggles
Modern Goggles
Retro Goggles
Maverick Goggles
Death Goggles
Reflector

Detail 2 (M,F,H)

Breather 1
Breather 2
Breather 3
Breather 4
Breather 5
Breather 6
Death Guard
Neck Bolts

Upper Body
Jackets (M,F,H)

Scientist Single
Scientist Double

Sleeves (M,F,H)

Scientist

Gloves (M,F,H)

Rubber

Lower Body
Boots (M,F,H)

Rubber

Emotes:

/em experiment

/em calculate

Costume Change Emotes:

/cce # ccdrinkformula

/cce # ccsuperserum

Super Tailor Feature:

When visiting the Tailor or Facemaker in City of Heroes or City of Villains, a new NPC is available. The NPC will allow you to change the inherent body type of your character. You can choose Male, Female or Huge body types. Additionally, you will be able to change your character’s height. So characters can change from a short, skinny civilian to a HUGE powered brute!

*Note : The described scenario will only work if you have an additional costume slot available at Level 20 or through the redemption of Halloween Salvage.

**The Super Science Booster is only available for a limited time on the Test Server in order to make sure we iron out any bugs that may still be lingering. (This is your chance to get a free sneak peek before it goes live) Characters that were not copied over to test prior to the patch will not have access to the Super Science Booster.

*** Please also note that we have disabled a back end process that copies over ‘active’ account status. This means that if your subscription ends today, or through the end of the week, you will be unable to access the Training Room until we re-enable that back end process. All active accounts that are not set to expire today (or through the rest of the week) will be unaffected.”

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

They announced Issue 16 today, and the big thing is going to be power customization. Players have only been requesting it for five years, and "Champions" will have it out of the box.

--------------------
Geek Watch

Blue Battler
Honorary

I'm looking forward to Going Rogue. Would be fun to be a Heroic Mastermind or Brute, I think.

As for Champions, I may try the Open Beta, but I'm more excited about DC Online.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Can't wait for power customization....it's about time!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Everyone welcome Mystical Mysa to the 50 Club! [Big Grin]
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Woot! Special thanks to Andrew Nolan for all the help Mysa got from him in the final stretch to 50.

(Thanks Blue!)

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Titan Lad
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Titan Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats Vee! I really need to make some toons for virtue, so far I haven't ventured outside of Freedom.

EDIT: Last night I made Duplicate Damsel on Virtue, if anyone wants to team my handle is Psi-Emp, and the character's name is Duplicate Dame (whoever came up with that name in LO3W thread really got it stuck in my head, kudos!) she is a level 9 scrapper at this point.

[ July 29, 2009, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Titan Lad ]

From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

It's Double Exp Weekend.
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Woo hoo! I'll try to hop on, though I'm out of town tomorrow for the day.

And congrats, Vee!

--------------------
Geek Watch

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Titan Lad:
Congrats Vee! I really need to make some toons for virtue, so far I haven't ventured outside of Freedom.

EDIT: Last night I made Duplicate Damsel on Virtue, if anyone wants to team my handle is Psi-Emp, and the character's name is Duplicate Dame (whoever came up with that name in LO3W thread really got it stuck in my head, kudos!) she is a level 9 scrapper at this point.

Cool Titan Lad! I'll keep my eyes open for you so Duplicate Dame can get inducted into our Legion SG, Legionnaires of Virtue.

BTW, I've always thought it would be cool to have a couple of players make identical Lu toons and play them simultaneously. Now that there is the ability to pair toons so they level together with the leveling pact, I really think it would be neat to try.

--------------------

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.