Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 124)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Double XP weekend! I'll try to get on, but I've got a busy weekend ahead.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I just came back to CoH after a long layoff...loving the changes in the game since I last played.
Currently playing Vilian side with a friend, both masterminds, totally kicking the enemies behinds

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Going to be running the Imperious TF on Virtue. Vee and John and I are on now. If you've got someone over 35 on Virtue come join us! [Big Grin]
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
nope...no go for me...all my highest level characters are on infinity, and are villians

I dunno, for the most part the villian storyarcs I find much more interesting. In addition some of the power combos are devestating (Tar Pit + Rain of Fire!!!)

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Imperious TF can be done with heroes & villains together on the same team in Cimerora

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm so sorry, guys. I totally spaced on this. I've been taking care of Mike after his knee surgery and was taking care of chores and errands this morning.

I hope you were able to find a couple people.

Again, I'm really sorry.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
It's okay, Seymour.

We were able to run it. We got it done in under 2 hours. Was a very good team. [Big Grin]

Hopefully you can join us some other time.

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Issue 14 with the Mission Architect is live. I tried it a bit in beta but never finished because of bugs. It was fun, though.

I just wish they had a winged fez costume option so I could do a Mordru-inspired mish. [Smile]

--------------------
Geek Watch

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Big CoH/CoV fifth-anniversary event starting now and running through this weekend! Lots of invasions and no debt and other goodies. They're reactivating all accounts for free during the event.

Of course, I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a work conference. Sigh.

--------------------
Geek Watch

Blue Battler
Honorary

They're adding an expansion to COH/COV.

City of Rogues, basically. [Big Grin]

Check The Trailer Here

Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Going Rogue sounds like it's going to be fun. I can't wait to bring my Mastermind over to the blue side!

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Hmm, I could use my super-powered boy band for good now! And it would be great to see Seymour on the right side -- I might actually start playing him again.

What I'm not clear about, though, is whether you can only switch sides in Praetoria, or if it carries over into the rest of the game.

--------------------
Geek Watch

Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Good question! I guess we'll find out!

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

So is there still a Legion night like their used to be? Do we have enough people to restart it if not?

--------------------

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Now that we can create our own missions, I wonder if it's possible to create a LSH themed mission, using the groups and terrain maps available?
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.