Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 122)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
No one's paid the rent yet and Andrew can't do it...

[Frown]

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry Blue...hopefully my connection will finally be well enough this weekend for me to finally be able to log back in. I'll take care of it as soon as I do.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Seymour took care of it last night, Vee. Don't worry. [Big Grin]
Matter Lad
What is a madman, but a broken genius?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matter Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Matter Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! Finally created Matter Lad on the Pinnacle server, and will try to be on more often. Wondering if I could get an invite.

--------------------
My homepage
Jus ad Bellum
Shinto

From: Saginaw, MI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't have anyone on Pinnacle, but I'd love to see him. Post a screengrab!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matter Lad
What is a madman, but a broken genius?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matter Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Matter Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Didn't get a screen, sorry...but my sketches are up in my Myspace pics...you shouldn't need to be a friend to see 'em.

When I searched for the Legion team, I didn't see one, and so I assumed there was no Legion group on the Pinnacle server. Well just a while ago, I reached level 10 and started it, so if you have a Pinnacle Legionnaire or any of your own that you'd like to see on the team, I should be on more often. I'm hoping to be on a bit for the forseeable future.

Again, I'm Matter Lad, so send a message or something if you catch me on!

--------------------
My homepage
Jus ad Bellum
Shinto

From: Saginaw, MI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Hey, Vee.

Are you still playing? Haven't seen you on in a while.

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Though I've rarely played with any of you, I'm afraid I've finally given up on COH/V...not that I really wanted to, but with all the expenses i've had lately, I can't afford it for a while. Maybe I'll be back someday
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Too bad you have to go Dedy, but I am looking forward to the Mission Architect when it finally comes out.
Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Long time no see, COH'ers!

Do you remember Doc Nimbus?????

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Hey, Doc!

Yeah, I remember you.

Crymsun Kid
Subs Auxillary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crymsun Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Crymsun Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
What servers are you guys playing on?

--------------------
Listen to the Completely Comics Podcast at http://completelycomics.wordpress.com/

From: Korugar | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

I don't think many of us are playing on a regular basis, but I still am.

I tend to bounce around on servers, but I have been playing Andrew a fair amount lately. He hit 48 this weekend. [Big Grin]

Blue Battler
Honorary

What level is Doc Nimbus at these days?

At some point I'd like to get whoever still has an active account together to do an Imperious, Statesman, or Lady Grey TF. [Big Grin]

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi, Doc!

I'm mostly playing on Freedom these days, though I still have my guys on Virtue and Princess P on Infinity, though I haven't played her in ages.

Welcome back!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.