Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 121)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
No the group is still active. And Tas is still in it as far as I can tell, so are Grev and Prism but I don't see Garth.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Sorry you guys can't make it this weekend though. I was really hoping to see you and Caroline there since I won't be able to see you in SD [Frown]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Vee! Blue Battler had told me you were still playing! I've been hanging out a lot on Virtue playing a Highlander rip off named Carolyne MacLeod. I have her in The Jadewire, a very active and really nice Supergroup. They are a roleplay group which stays in character about 80% of the time, and has regular meetings and team sessions. They even wrote this whole backstory for the basis of 'the Jades' which begins before the Americans joined in World War II. These are older players who put a lot of thought and care into their group to enhance the game. Like we tried to do with Legion supergroups back in the day. I tried to play Tasmia (Triumph??) but with my eyesight now it's extremely hard for me to see through her shadow powers, especially at night or in those stupid caves. I have so much easier of a time with blasters and my katana scrapper.

I still flit from server to server, but I've taken my Highlander toon from 0 to 23 in just a couple weeks. I love Wentworth's, it keeps me in influence and the rush I get from a big score is almost as much fun as shopping online. I plan to play as much as I can to take advantage of the double points until we leave. After all, I am already packed!

I wish you were able to make the con Julio. It would have been awesome to spend some time with you. If the Fates are with us, perhaps we can get together sometime sooner then another 4 years.

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Seymour, Vee, and I got to run a few missions today. Andrew is about two bubbles from 31 now, and I don't think Marvel Lad is too far behind him.

I have to work out and then I'll be logging back on in around 2 hours or so. Maybe we can play some more... and maybe more of you can join us. [Big Grin]

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
This Double XP event was the most fun that I'd had in the game in a long time. I didn't get anyone to 50, but I got my Fire/Fire blaster up to 47 and got him his self-rez which was very important for conceptual reasons (ties into his backstory).

I got my Earth/Thermal Troller up to 22 so she got her SOs which made her a lot more powerful.

Got my Warshade up to 32 so she now has her pets and I'm hoping that's going to make her a lot more solo-friendly in the future.

Lastly, I got Andrew up to 33 late last night. [Big Grin]

It was fun running around with the Legion again, and it gave me an idea.

I have a program called Comic Book Creator. With that program, you can use game screenshots to make a comic. I've made a couple of them.

And ... I think it'd really be fun to do a comic of the Legion's adventures in Paragon City.

I won't say that it'd be high art. It's very hard to "frame" everything when you're actively playing a game ... but I think it'd be fun to try.

There are two Task Forces in particular that I think would be a lot of fun for the Legion to attempt.

The Imperious Task Force is set thousands of years in the past ... given the Legion's history with the Time Trapper that seems like a given to me.

Second, there's the Statesman Task Force ... how can the Legion NOT save the world from the world's greatest villain? [Big Grin]

If I can get Andrew to 50, I'd like to give this a try, guys. Hope some of you might be interested in it as well.

Blue Battler
Honorary

Anyone up for running around in the Legion tonight?
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
How much is Play NC charging these days,I cancelled my account over two years ago since I didn't have time to play once my son was born.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

You can get a 60 day card for about 30 bucks, so probably 14-15 dollars a month.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I'm pretty sure it's 14.99 per month with discounts for 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions.

Sorry Blue, I've had Conference calls the last two nights so haven't been able to even log on. Just got off of tonights and I haven't even had dinner (it's 10 pm here)

Hopefully I'll get back on tomorrow.

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

That's okay, Vee. Blazin and I played some Lil' Legionnaires.

I do want to play Andrew tomorrow, though. He's about 7 bubbles from 35.

Blue Battler
Honorary

Andrew hit 37 tonight. He probably won't hit 38 tomorrow, but he should be there soon. Can't wait for footstomp!

Maybe we can have a Legion night sometime this week or weekend?

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I'm in! [Bouncing Boy]

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Andrew and Mysa have both hit 40 now.

[Big Grin]

And John did an outstanding job on our base. You should really check it out, folks.

Blue Battler
Honorary

Hi, guys.

These are some stories I've written based on the City of Heroes characters.

Hopefully you can read them if you don't have forum names...

The Conscious of a King (A Clockwork Tale)

Survivors: A Statesman/Sister Psyche Story

Kat Scratched Fever (Mynx's Story)

Check them out. I'm kinda proud of them. [Big Grin]

Blue Battler
Honorary

Um, someone want to go pay rent? we're past due and apparently Andrew doesn't have the privileges to do so...
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.