Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 119)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Double XP weekend! Anyone going to be on?

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be around

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Haven't seen either of you guys on yet, but it's good to know that you still play.
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Titan Lad
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Titan Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't believe I missed Double XP weekend, I needed that so I could boost my lvl 28 troller up, really fast! Anyways, the first page really confused me while reading this, so I am going to assume that you guys run a Legion of Super-heroes sg, that's pretty cool. I would gladly join if their is any room, or if all the characters aren't taken by now.
From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Titan Lad
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Titan Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Anyways, I just read some more of this thread, and not really a sg lol. But my main is.

Cozmic Girl, lvl 28; Earth/Rad controller. On freedom.

I have been there for 21 months, but I have a bad case of altism lol, but all my alts have the word Cozmic in it, I lack originality [Big Grin]

From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Titan Lad!

Yeah, our SGs are mostly inactive these days. Back in the day, we were pretty strong, but not many of us play any more. And while I still play, it's not nearly as much as it used to be.

My current main is on Freedom, so I'll be sure to look for you next time I log on. You can look for me as Linus VP or global @Suddenly Seymour (might be one word -- I don't remember).

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Titan Lad
Substitute

oh, well that sucks, I have had a hard time finding a good sg. I use to be on a great Teen Titans sg, but everyone stopped getting on, so I quit. It's always hard to find an active one, where you get along with all the people.

I will be sure to look you up, when I am on next. [Big Grin]

Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
For those of you who still play or continue to read this thread, Issue 12 info has been released:

It's HERE

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Some cool looking stuff in there. I'm especially glad for powerset proliferation. I can't wait to start a plant controller who's a good guy (too bad I'll have to start from scratch)!

--------------------
Geek Watch

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Oooh, powerset prolifereation does sound fun.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, new Epic ATs. I might just have to play around with both! The new costume items look pretty spiffy, too...

Looks like the Roman-themed MMO Cryptic was thinking of doing (Imperator?) has turned into nothing more than a zone and some costumes for CoX. Pity that. Still, better that than total oblivion, I guess.

I always wanted the people who did Dark Ages of Camelot to do another tripartate game, only with the Realms being Egyptian, Roman and Persian. That would rock...

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

They announced the new powersets today.
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Bummer -- the secondary plant power didn't get transferred to controllers, so no plant/plant. Oh, well, at least they get an Audrey II. [Smile]

--------------------
Geek Watch

Blue Battler
Honorary

Just saw a post on the COH forums that they're looking into allowing purchasable extra slots.
Blue Battler
Honorary

Anyone still playing?

After taking a Stone Tank to 50, I got the urge to see how invul/ss works out, so I changed Andrew's costume a bit and I've been playing him on Virtue some again.

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.