Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 118)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm surprised they didn't do that from the get-go.

How are you enjoying Issue 10? I haven't had time to play it yet since I got back, but the hubby's enjoying it.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
It's not too bad, though it's probably better for someone who teams a lot more than I do. These days, I'm not able to play very much during the week.

The new Ritki outfits are neat, and they revised the Ritki Crash Site so there's new content. Unfortunately, even though you can pick up missions in there at 35+, you don't get very many before you hit a roadblock. I was only able to clear one contact and then they told me I'd have to come back at 40.

That toon is 36! Grr.

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Is anyone else still playing or going to try the Marvel one when that comes out?
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
No plans for the Marvel one, but I do hop on occasionally. Issue 11 is coming soon (if it hasn't already launched), and there are a couple new power sets and customization options for weapons now.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I still pop on occasionally as well, though not very often. Didn't realize we were close to issue 11 already. I'll need to research the new powers & options! [Big Grin]

As for the Marvel game, don't know much about it. Got any info to check out? I have to admit though, I'm not too inclined to shell out money for Marvel's pocket after all the trouble they caused to CoH.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Vee,

The funny thing is that Cryptic is actually developing the Marvel Game. [Big Grin]

If they import the costume creator from COH I'll definitely give it a shot, I think. It'd be neat to fight the Skrulls and such.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
Vee,

The funny thing is that Cryptic is actually developing the Marvel Game. [Big Grin]

If they import the costume creator from COH I'll definitely give it a shot, I think. It'd be neat to fight the Skrulls and such.

[Elastic Lad]

Holy canoli! Gaming sure does make for strange bedfellows!

Maybe they'll get around to licensing the Marvel chars for use in CoH after all.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

I don't think they will.

Microsoft is going to be producing the Marvel Game, and NC-Soft produces COH.

Which is sad, in some ways.

I'd kind of like to import some of my COH characters into the Marvel game.

(I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but Cryptic develops the games, but the other company produces it ... basically funds the game and its operation. At least I think that's the diffrence.)

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
There hasn't been any real news since September, 2006. The official name is Marvel Universe Online and you'll only be able to play it if you have Windows Vista (no XP) or X-Box 360.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

That is the one downside to it. not so much the Vista as the X-Box 360 stuff. I'm afraid the controls are going to be pretty dumbed down to work with a console.
Blue Battler
Honorary

I just logged onto Andrew Nolan for the first time in ages, and he wasn't in a SG any longer. Did they finally catch us and delete our SG or did someone disband us?
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Shadow Lad is still in, and there are several names I don't recognize. Some of them, including Val Amorr (don't remember who that is in real life), who at some point got promoted to highest rank, have been on in the last 10 days. Maybe he bumped you.

[ October 18, 2007, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: Suddenly Seymour ]

--------------------
Geek Watch

Blue Battler
Honorary

Those of you who still play COH, check this out:

COH Ownership changes hands

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Issue 11 Live Nov. 28th
#9705697 - 11/26/07 08:50 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

We are pleased to announce that Issue 11: A Stitch In Time will be made available on the Live City of Heroes servers on Wednesday, November 28th. All servers will be coming down for extended maintenance starting at 7 AM Eastern (4 AM Pacific) and we estimate they will be back up by 1 PM Eastern (10 AM Pacific).

Free Costume Token
Given the debut of Weapon Customization in Issue 11, a free costume token will be granted to all characters on Wednesday, November 28th with the launch of the Issue.

Free Respec
Additionally, with the many changes to powers included in Issue 11, we will be making a Free Respec available to all characters on Friday, December 7th. Read the full announcement of that here.

If you are not familiar with the many features included in the 11th free expansion to City of Heroes, click here to read the highlights!

--------------------
Lighthouse
Community Relations Manager

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

They've got the new version of Defiance on test for blasters. I think this version may be borked so it's giving too much damage, but I am enjoying being able to use two of my attacks while held.
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.