Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 116)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I just had my first team-up. Up till this point I've been soloing but the team-up was great!!! We completed 6 missions together and basicly destroyed everything we encountered!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone interested in doing the Hero/Villian teamup in Pocket D on the Infinity server?
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I could be talked into it [Big Grin]

What level have you got?

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

My best Villian is a Level 16 Mastermind....I won't be able to play for another hour or two though, I have to go into the office and fill out my benefits package.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I'm sure I have a legionnaire on Infinity around that level. Let me know when you're ready and I'll meet you there.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

I'm back and ready any time you are.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Closest I've got to your lvl 16 is a lvl 14 tanker so I'll meet you at Ganymeade with Rimborian.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

ok, I'm going to log in now and head on over
Vee
Still smoooooth!

That was fun Deddy! Glad Blue was able to join us also. Look forward to catching up with you again.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

It was a blast! Wish there were more opportunities for hero/villian team-ups.
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Aw, wish I'd been home so Princess could have joined you. I haven't really played since double XP weekend.

Glad you had fun!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cartoon Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cartoon Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Cartoon Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm glad to see that people are still playing CoH. I switched to World of Warcraft some time ago due to CoH losing it's excitement.

--------------------
Scott C. Hamilton

From: Massachusetts | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Bah.

I'm about halfway from stamina on my lil stone/stone tank and I haven't been able to log back on since 8 tonight ...

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey guys,
In case you didn't know, CoH and CoV are not supported in Windows Vista.
Otherwise you would have seen me flying the unfriendly skys of Paragon City again.

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Glad my hubby didn't upgrade me when I got the new computer. Thanks for the warning. I hope they fix that soon so you can help us save the city.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.