Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 115)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Glad to hear it, Dedman! I just busted out my villains for the first time in a while this weekend. It can be fun.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey folks.

This weekend they will be running a Double XP event on Test with plans for one going live in the near future ....

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesomeness! Now if I could just get the test server to complete the download of the updates [Frown]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Just CoV, I couldn't find the combo pack around. I may buy CoH later.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

deddy, on what server(s) are you playing? And what is is global chat handle? Post the info here so we can spot you when you are online.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

BTW, my global chat handles are @Vee and @Vee2

--------------------

UltraStar
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UltraStar   Email UltraStar         Edit/Delete Post     
/em pokes head in... [No]

/em looks around... [Eek!]

Wow! I haven't been here in looong time!
Hey, Legionaires! Long time no see!

I still see lots of familiar names so it's nice to see some things Legion remain the same.
( unlike my Legion toons who were all nerfed by the GMs a long time ago )

Dayamn, Vee...
NICE Dawnstar toon there!

So I assume despite all the crackdowns on trademark characters the Legion is still alive and kicking in some form or another in Paragon City?

I still don't really have any toons on Virtue but as an altoholic I'll probably make some soon enough.

Hope to see you around soon.

-

@UltraStar, @LordAnarch, and @HyperStar

--------------------
Go conquer the universe for me...for the god whose image you have carved your own homeworld as a monument.Go... for your master...
For Darkseid!

From: Vancouver, BC | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Double XP Weekend the 26th to 28!
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
I will be there. Since I can't find a copy of World of Warcraft Burning Crusade (yet) I have been ditzing around in CoH and CoV trying to rescue Baby New Year (all solo). At least it logs everyone in for the badges and veterans powers and ear muffs.. LOL

One day over on Triumph I saw an Element Lad and I damn near freaked out. Didn't expect it. It wasn't someone from our Legion World family, was it???? He was dressed in the 'pink outfit' and the bio said he was Jan from the Legion.....????

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Woo hoo! Maybe I can get my villains out of their 30s rut and get Super Ralphie and Bearskin Brawler some good powers.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble finding "Wow," Caroline. Hopefully I'll run into you this weekend in Paragon City! You, too, UltraStar!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
She doesn't have to worry about WoW now. I actually find a copy of the collector's edition, regular price.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Can't believe you guys had such a hard time finding it. It was plentiful around here. I was about to offer to get one for you but I'm glad you're no longer in need Caroline! [Smile]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The regular edition was plentiful. But she wanted the collector's edition with the new netherwhelp pet.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
deddy, on what server(s) are you playing? And what is is global chat handle? Post the info here so we can spot you when you are online.

I've been playing on the Infinity server as dedman - a magic mastermind. My global chat is @Dedman1
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Double XP weekend! Where do I start?

--------------------
Geek Watch

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.