Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 110)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, and now I totally need to respec him. I've still got hasten and stamina six-slotted, so he's long overdue.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay...

My MM hit 41.

My empath/psi defender hit 48 and a half (I think. I'm tired now)

And my scrapper went from 36 to 40.

What a weekend...

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow -- spent waaaaaaaaay to much time playing, but it was a blast. I finally felt like I was getting something accomplished.

Grev hit 50. Woo hoo!

Princess hit 30 -- not too shabby, but I hope I didn't outlevel the Croatoa arc she was on because that was actually kind of interesting.

Master Umbra hit 20 -- got his groupie power for the boy band.

Started a couple sonic characters and had to delete them. I don't want the game company to own (the company claims it owns anything created ingame as part of ToS) those particular characters, so that was some wasted time. Started a new sonic defender, Symphonium, and got him to 6.

They didn't turn off double XP at midnight, but I had to call it quits -- darn! [Smile]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Heh. I had to sleep myself. 8-)

In normal arcs, once you've started them you never outlevel them. You may not get xp for them, but you can still finish them.

Blue Battler
Honorary

Hey, guess who soloed the Psychic Clock King tonight? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Nite is starting to acrue influence now ... I really want to see what Star can do if he's got full SOs!

Blue Battler
Honorary

Don't forget Legion night.

Pete said he could make this one. 8-)

Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Grrr. Not going to be able to make it after all guys. Have fun without me.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Too bad we weren't able to have a Legion night
tonight ... [Frown]

Is Thursday just not a good night?

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Normally it's not too bad for me (and don't forget Vee's on vacation), but I got home from work late and then had to bake cookies for tomorrow's office potluck. Sorry!

--------------------
Geek Watch

Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
It's not really good for me... unfortunately... I work until 830p EST, and don't get home until 9 or 9.5...

Maybe a Saturday time?

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Cookies? What kind?! [Smile]

I'm okay with Thursdays, but I wouldn't mind
Friday or Saturddays either. I'm trying to make
sure I get to bed at a reasonable hour these days
for work, so Friday or Saturday would let me stay
up later or start later. [Big Grin]

Blue Battler
Honorary

Will there be Legion night this week?

I'm hoping for a chance to take Star out for a spin ... I got him shiny new SOs this weekend! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

I should be able to make it on. I'm not playing boss this week, so it might even be at a halfway decent time. [Smile]

And, Doc, I should be on at some point this Saturday. When and where can you play?

--------------------
Geek Watch

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Maybe there won't be a Legion night. It won't let me log on, and the CoH web site and forums are down.

--------------------
Geek Watch

Blue Battler
Honorary

Seymour,

I was getting some serious lag a few minutes ago. I rebooted my machine. I don't know if it will let me log on either...

There was a huge patch today...

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.