Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 109)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
The more I think about it, the less I really care about getting Grev to 50. It's not like he gets some super power that I must have or anything. I have no great desire to play a Kheldian.

It's more a matter of it causes me to question my gaming skills (and hurts my pride) when people talk about having two or three 50s after just a couple weeks playing when I don't have one after more than two years.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Having gotten a Kheldian to 50, I do have to say that it is a lot of fun. [Big Grin]

It took me almost a thousand hours to get Blue up to 50, so don't feel bad, Seymour.

What kind of toons are you going to be making?

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Double XP Announcement
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I've got a sonic/sonic defender named Dulcet and a sonic/energy blaster named Caterwaul. They're a couple characters I created for another project, and I haven't had a real chance to COH-ify them without a sonic power set. And since then, I've dreaded the grind of getting them to 20 for their capes so haven't done it.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Put them on Infinity or Virtue so we'll have teammates for them. I know I'm not likely to play much on Victory...just used that char cause Blue had his lowbie created there

[ July 16, 2006, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Oh, sure, now you tell me.

That's a good idea. I haven't done so much to them that I can't redo on Virtue. I think I'll put them on Virtue so Grev can give them money through someone.

--------------------
Geek Watch

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops!

[shrug]

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Yeah, I just got Caterwaul out of Outbreak and only had Dulcet up to 5.

Off to Virtue!

--------------------
Geek Watch

Blue Battler
Honorary

So no Legion COH tonight?
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Gah!!!!!!!

I'm stuck here at work for who knows how much longer, and all the double XP is slipping through my fingers. [Frown]

I wanna go home!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Geek Watch

Blue Battler
Honorary

Nite managed to hit 38 and is almost halfay to 39 now.
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Up for Virtue and the road to 50 for Grev or 20 for Dulcet and Caterwaul (they're both 6 now)?

I wanted to get Master Umbra higher, too, so I can get more boy band members.

And Princess, of course. Ack! So many choices!

--------------------
Geek Watch

Blue Battler
Honorary

My old empath/mind defender Fascination Y has gained almost 3 levels since yesterday. He could probably hit 50 this weekend if I invest the time in it.
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Woo hoo! After more than 2 years, I finally have a level 50! Go, Shadow Lad!

I was gonna play all day today, too, but my left arm is kinda sore, so I probably won't. I may try to get Princess her Phantasm or Master Umbra some more boy band members. We'll see.

--------------------
Geek Watch

Blue Battler
Honorary

Congratulations, Seymour!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Did you level him yet?

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.