Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 108)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bouncing Boy]

It's almost time for Legion Night everyone!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Arrgh! A patch! I'll be there ASAP!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Ack... sorry I missed it guys, had a prior engagement I completely spaced! I hope you had fun!!!

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
So are we going to shoot for Legion night this week? If so, what server?
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Should we start on Virtue and see who shows up?

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Sounds like a plan

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Are we going to have Legion night tomorrow?

If we do, I was thinking that it might be fun to start off with new toons or low level ones.

(I've actually been wanting to play either an
Earth Controller or a Storm Defender ... so I
thought I'd ask.) [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I could go for that.

Picka server, any server. I've got Legion lowbies on all of 'em [Big Grin]

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

How about on Victory? I've got an Earth/storm
controller there who's only level 2. 8-)

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Oh, bugger -- I forgot about Legion night. (I was watching the latest "Fullmetal Alchemist" DVD -- love that series.)

Sorry guys!

--------------------
Geek Watch

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Oooh -- apparently they're planning a double XP event for July 21-23. Woo hoo! Maybe I can finally get Shadow Lad to 50! And Princess can get her Phantasm! And Master Umbra can get his full boy band!

I think I'll try out a couple alt builds I've been wanting to do this weekend and get them up a bit so I can get them out out of what's sure to be a lagfest in the level 1 zones.

Sure glad I'm not going to San Diego now! [No]

[ July 15, 2006, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Suddenly Seymour ]

--------------------
Geek Watch

Blue Battler
Honorary

Seymour,

I don't konw what level Nite will be by next Saturday-- he's only one bubble from 35 now-- but I'd be glad to help you get Princess up to 32. [Big Grin]

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

How did it go on Victory Thursday night?

I've got two original characters I would at least like to get up to 20 during the xp event so they can get their capes. Should I put them there? Any other suggestions?

I wish it were coinciding with a free "come back" weekend so I could activate the other account and get a picture of the two of them together without having to go to all the Photoshop trouble.

--------------------
Geek Watch

Blue Battler
Honorary

It went pretty well. I was running an Earth/Storm controller who got up to 5, I think. He picked up a hold that's equivalent to petrying gaze at 4. I'd love to take snow storm on him ... I have a feeling that'd be great on full teams as it's a debuff and slow at once.

Vee wound up playing martial arts scrapper, and a friend of mine joined us.

How close are your chracters to 20 and what server are they on? And are they heroes or villains?

I think I'd concentrate on either Princess or Grev if I were you. Even with double XP, it'd take a while to get Grev to 50. Princess is probably more doable, depending on how much time you want to play.

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

I haven't created them on any server yet. I'll pop them on Victory and see what happens.

--------------------
Geek Watch

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.