Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 106)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Man, tonight was lag city. I finally got tired of waiting for my scrapper to get into the mish and just closed the game down...
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I fought my first AV under the new rules tonight. Team of 5, and we only made a scratch on her when the team leader used her rad pets, the Shivan Decimators ... but the pet wasn't able to fully get the AV under ... once I got my rad/rad defender Bluejay Rad, the AV folded like a house of cards...

That's just seriously jacked up.

Blue Battler
Honorary

Hey out there. Got my katanna/regen scrapper up
to 25 on Infinity. [Big Grin]

Any chance that some of you might want to run some heroes on Infinity some time?

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I was on for a little bit last night but didn't see anyone. Would have joined you on Infinity if I had Blue. [Frown]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Aww, that's too bad, Vee.

When did you log on?

I'm trying to keep my COH/V to reasonable hours (been trying to get more sleep lately) so I try to log out no later than 9:30 Central. I'm also taking breaks so I don't wind up spending all evening in the game. You musta been on when I wasn't. [Frown]

Pete has said that he'd be interested in teaming with us again, and Seymour's talked about getting Princess out of mothballs at some point.

Is there a night that's good for everyone we could maybe meet on?

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
My boy band (thug) master mind has been taking up my time lately.

I'd love to play Princess again. She's around 25. I should be available Friday night or, depending on the weather (will probably have to mow), any time Sunday.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Nite Killer just hit 26 and got his first SO Story Arc reward! [Big Grin]

Friday-- tomorrow-- night would work best for me. Also, Nite can get the Freakolympics Arc ... there's at least two maps in that arc that would have a ton of freaks just waiting to give us all their sweet sweet xp... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

What time? Sounds like fun...just like old times! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

What time is good for everyone?
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Makes no difference to me tonight. Post a time here and I'll be there.

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Well, not knowing when Seymour gets off work, let's just go for 7:00 PM Central.
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Gah! I thought I'd never get off work! On my way!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Boy! That was fun! I'll pay for it later but worth the price of admission! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

Yeah, it was a blast. [Big Grin]

Right now, we're planning on resuming the Story Arc on Sunday at 11:00 am central. Feel free to join us if you're free.

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Woo hoo! That was fun. See you Sunday (I hope)!

--------------------
Geek Watch

This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.