Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » The Official Infinite Death Count (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: The Official Infinite Death Count
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
I *LOVE* the Royal Flush Gang! So colour me extreeeemely pissed that they've been killed off! And by my most hated character in all of comicdom too - The Joker! Ugh!

Uggh! TOTALLY agreed! The Joker must DIE!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy B-Day, PB!

New additions:

DEAD VILLIANS
CAPTAIN NAZI (Albrecht Krieger) (Tasered by the Red Hood. Declared dead. - BATMAN #647)

STATUS UNKNOWN
Mr. Mxyzptlk (Impaled by a kryptonite rod and fades back to the fifth dimension. - ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #646)

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
heard from DC comics Message Board saying that Hyena was in Batman #647, that true? I think that the reader must have misidentified her? if that's true, then Hyena is immortal or what?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
There are two Hyenas. It's even mentioned in the story. There is some confusion as to which one is still alive, but popular belief is that it's Summer Day (female) who's alive and Jivan Shi (male) who is dead.

[ December 01, 2005, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
and there is Gold too. This is the second time Gold is being shown alive (first one was in Identity Crisis, now this.) ???

Given that Doc Magnus is looking like a normal human these days, it seems to be that the Metal Men mini from years ago is no longer in continuity.
If this be the case, then the Legion story where the Team 20 met the Metal Men and Doc Magnus was Veridium has officially been retconned from all conscious memory - [sigh]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
oh Dan DiDio is on every Wednesday answering the questions by the curious readers who posted them in bulletion board held by Matt Brady...let me check the day and where and which topic.

Wasn't the Answerer Bob Rozakis at one time?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haggard Lad
S'up?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haggard Lad   Email Haggard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
New additions:

DEAD VILLIANS
CAPTAIN NAZI (Albrecht Krieger) (Tasered by the Red Hood. Declared dead. - BATMAN #647)

Whoa... what?

Dangit, Winick! I know he likes the Marvel Family characters, but I wish he'd stop using them. Superman/Shazam! has been awesome so far, but every other time he uses these characters he craps all over them.

I mean, Captain Nazi killed by a taser? Pft, yeah right.

--------------------
The Secret Origin of Haggard Lad!

Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
According to "Crisis Counseling" on the DC boards, in "Robin" the OMAC's were rounding up villains and killing them by the hundreds! Does anyone know if any villains were mentioned by name??
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
All dumb villains I've never heard of before, and I like to think I have quite a bit of knowledge on obscure super-villains in DC and Marvel. I think they all might have been made up (at least the majority).

I read the Supes book, and it didn't register to me that Mxy was actually dead. I'm sure he'll be back...to be honest, Rucka's entire Superman run has left me so high and dry that I don't have the patience to figure out what's going on. (Same with Winnick's Batman).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
According to "Crisis Counseling" on the DC boards, in "Robin" the OMAC's were rounding up villains and killing them by the hundreds! Does anyone know if any villains were mentioned by name??

I just read through the issue and saw no names. And, according to one of the villains who go away, there were heroes as well as villains being held by the OMACs before they began killing them.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
but at least we have a few new villains for a debut, don't we? Tapeworm, and two more villains that I could not remmy since I skimmed the Robin book at the CBS.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

new villains from Robin #145 - Tapeworm, Thunderball, and Blue Moon. More to come in the next issue.

In JSA #80 - I was left with a big disgusting feeling with what they have done to Hector and Lyta Hall. If you want to find out what exactly happen to them, better buy it now or skip it. thats it. no spoilers. A very lame story telling...in my opinion.

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

quote:
In JSA #80 - I was left with a big disgusting feeling with what they have done to Hector and Lyta Hall. If you want to find out what exactly happen to them, better buy it now or skip it. thats it. no spoilers. A very lame story telling...in my opinion.

I mentioned in another thread that I wondered if Lyta and Hec's kid had survived Fury's temporary residence in the Dreaming - is the kid still alive or not? [Confused]
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
quote:

I mentioned in another thread that I wondered if Lyta and Hec's kid had survived Fury's temporary residence in the Dreaming - is the kid still alive or not? [Confused]
And as everyone here has told you before-repeatedly I might add- you should be patient and wait for a repsonse and not double post the same question in two different threads.

Lyta's son turned out to be the new Sandman, Daniel. Which still seems to be sticking judgeing from past issues and the current one. He is still the new Sandman.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

no death this week beside Hector's and Lyta's apparent demises?
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.