Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » The Official Infinite Crisis Spoiler Thread (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  24  25  26   
Author Topic: The Official Infinite Crisis Spoiler Thread
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Also, Wonder Woman #226 will be the final issue. *sigh* not again, why must her book be cancelled every time when there is a Crisis? [Frown]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Gotham Knights and Gotham Central will be axed as well....Perez's cover #5 looks so GREEATTT!! two supermen and two earths...wow....Superman (Kal-L) looks so pissed off so he knocks Superman (Kal-El) so hard so the wall displaying two Earths shattered. whoa! Lee needs to do better on the IC covers. ( I think his #3 is the best of them all I believe.)
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Man. Rucka's books are getting it left and right... Uncool -- I like him!!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

not sure if I am right, I think, that Nightwing is also facing the axe, #117 will be his last issue.???
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Click here for the cover to #5 by Perez.

And click hereINFINITE CRISIS #5
Written by Geoff Johns
Art by Phil Jimenez & Andy Lanning
Covers by Jim Lee & Sandra Hope and George Pérez
The DCU shakes apart as Superman of Earth 2 finally confronts our Superman. Meanwhile, heroes are disappearing throughout the DC Universe, a transformed villain returns, and the mystics of every world and dimension seek help from the very Spirit that is destroying them. Retailers please note: This issue will ship with covers by Lee & Hope (approximately 50%) and Pérez (approximately 50%).
for the solicitation spoilers.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Man. Rucka's books are getting it left and right... Uncool -- I like him!!

Rucka's been such a big part of IC that he has to have something lined up. Like the inevitable WW relaunch.

I'll miss Gotham Central, though.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
not sure if I am right, I think, that Nightwing is also facing the axe, #117 will be his last issue.???

Devin Grayson is off the book with that issue. The current artist, Phil Hester, leaves two issues before. Haven't heard about a cancellation, but I wouldn't object to a relaunch there either.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

just from Newsarama....another title bits the dust...like Wonder Woman....it's the Flash....his last issue will be in January. Same before as COiE....Wonder Woman and Flash titles were cancelled after COiE.....now this... [Frown]
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
Rucka's been such a big part of IC that he has to have something lined up. Like the inevitable WW relaunch.

I'll miss Gotham Central, though.

Aaargh! [Frown]

I just reeeeally got into this title with the Titans arc. I've been buying up back issues like a maniac, and I added it to my preorders last month. [Mad]

Hopefully it'll be back after whatever happens in the Batbooks settles down after 1YL...

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

It is a great book.

Current rumor is that it'll be relaunched post-IC. Probably hoping that a new #1 will boost interest.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I thought GC was the sacrifice for the upcoming Batman Confidential. Either that or Streets of Gotham.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

I'm thinking the latter.

Gotham Knights might be the one making way for Confidential.

--------------------

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
My brain hurts. Ow.

Someone let me know when it's all over... ><

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
just from Newsarama....another title bits the dust...like Wonder Woman....it's the Flash....his last issue will be in January. Same before as COiE....Wonder Woman and Flash titles were cancelled after COiE.....now this... [Frown]

Somebody at DC has no sense of originality...the only repercussion concerning Wally is that all his back-history, including his ties to Iris and the Teen Titans and indeed to the Barry Allen-Flash may be retconned in the wake of the IC... [Shudder] [No] [Frown]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mon-el73
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mon-el73   Email mon-el73         Edit/Delete Post     
Read that the Hawkman book is making way for Hawkgrrrl...
Hawkmen, Flashes, Wonder Women... I think my entire fanboy life is being retconned...
It's 1986 again! [Shudder]

From: Philippines | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  24  25  26   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.