Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » The Official Infinite Death Count (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: The Official Infinite Death Count
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I think you're right OM, but hell if I remember! I actually read the Legion/Darkstars/GL crossover too...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
"Trinity", right? It wasn't a classic, but I liked it well enough.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I could swear I remember liking the art for the story, but my memory if very vague on it.

I remember actually enjoying Darkstars for a brief period once Donna Troy and John Stewart joined.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

The only issue of Darkstars I ever part was the one where the GA Hawkman & Hawkgirl guested. Travis Charest art, if memory serves. It was OK.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
Wasn't the guy's name Colos or something instead of Colon?

I believe so.

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
add one casualty from the Robin issue (#142? or 143?), a 3-rd rated villain named Gasbag - got killed by OMACs while sacrificed his life to save Junkyard Dog.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
in IC #2, big spoiler....not sure if that hero of JLI is the same as present one...look like that we may have two time-travelling hero (no "es", as it is a hint)....so maybe you can add him to the "New Heroes"? Time Paradox really boggles our mind, does n't it?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

oh and add four more villains (not sure about one villain since I know that he is immortal....it is possible he may come back alive later - who knows?
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
DEAD VILLIANS
GEIST (Unknown) (Crushed to death by Koryak after turning into an OMAC. – AQUAMAN #35 - death confirmed AQUAMAN #36)
ROYAL FLUSH GANG (Ace, Queen, Jack, & Ten) (Murdered by the Joker. INFINITE CRISIS #2)
KITE-MAN (Charles "Chuck" Brown) (Joker heard through grapevine that Deatjstroke threw him from Wayne Tower without his glider. INFINITE CRISIS #2)

STATUS UNKNOWN
FISHERMAN (Unknown) (Shot to death? by Detectives Marcus Driver and Josie MacDonald. GOTHAM CENTRAL #37)
KING OF THE ROYAL FLUSH GANG (Murdered by the Joker? INFINITE CRISIS #2)

TRANSFORMED CIVILIANS
LOIS KENT (of Earth-2) (Dying from exposure to the merged Earth. - INFINITE CRISIS #2)

HEROES REBORN/RETURNED
BOOSTER GOLD & SKEETS (of Alternate Future) (Appears on the Moon in search of "his" League and the Blue Beetle's scarab. - INFINITE CRISIS #2)

NEW VILLIANS
BLACKROCK II (Lucia) (Talia gives her the blackrock to kill Superman. - SUPERMAN #223)

[ November 09, 2005, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

I am not sure about King being dead...he's immortal after all. so put him under Status Unknown.

However, you can add KiteMan to the list that Joker heard through the grapevine that Deathstroke killed him after he refused to join the Society.

superboymddjr
Quiet member

oh yes forgot one more to add:

Iron of the Metal Men - Unknown Status - he was seen being decaptiated by OMAC...

and there is Gold too. This is the second time Gold is being shown alive (first one was in Identity Crisis, now this.) ???

Bug and Byte were also seen on the screen when Deathstroke was talking to Calculator and Lex Luthor - looking alive. ? ?

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
I am not sure about King being dead...he's immortal after all. so put him under Status Unknown.

However, you can add KiteMan to the list that Joker heard through the grapevine that Deathstroke killed him after he refused to join the Society.

Thanks. I read the Kite-Man part but forgot to include it.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

you're welcome....and maybe you can *hee hee* add one more to the Unknown Status:

Amethyst and Gemworld.

Spectre is really scary -- rampaging and ravaging so many magical places.

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
and there is Gold too. This is the second time Gold is being shown alive (first one was in Identity Crisis, now this.) ???

Given that Doc Magnus is looking like a normal human these days, it seems to be that the Metal Men mini from years ago is no longer in continuity.

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Or an untold story is yet to be told in which the status quo was re-established. Cloning?
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.