Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Kitson/Fraction's The Order...SPOILERS (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Kitson/Fraction's The Order...SPOILERS
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Guys
Sorry about the multiple blank posts - something odd was happening there! [Confused]

[edit-- Don't worry, Barry, I took care of them-- Brian]

I think you can expect an announcement from Marvel on the official title of the book within the next week! [Smile]

Hope you liked the second cover - and it doesn't even show all the old characters that resurface! [Big Grin]

[ May 25, 2007, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Pov ]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Looking forward to it Barry! Will you be able to share your pencil scans with us or will that be a problem? I, for one, would love to see them as we did your Legion work.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be happy to, Vee! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Barry, is there a certain darkstar among those characters? I know she's dead but maybe with Superboy Prime punching the wall?

(Is Vanguard dead also?)

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

That's another of those wait and see questions - you know me by now I try never to give any spoilers before publication [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't Ursa Major M-Day depowered?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Wasn't Ursa Major M-Day depowered?
Pshaw, you know the answer to that one. "He was depowered, but we want to use him, so his powers came back, like Xaviers and Magnetos and..."
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Unless it's not Ursa Major or time travel is involved.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Marvel caved without a fight. [Eek!] [Wink]

New name for the series is The Order. Gosh, I hope the Defenders don't contest -this- one... [Big Grin]

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=115267

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
What you may not remember is that "The Order" was used as the title for those Defenders issues after they were originally announced (and issue 1 solicited) as "Overlords"

Why was it not called Overlords: Defenders against the Earth as planned? Someone else owned Overlords.

Clearly, it's Marvel's standard standby title [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

It's nice to have a name again anyway! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

The Order? I like it.
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Barry Kitson:

[ROTFLMAO]

What are you doing with the "C" logo on the team's costumes now, Barry?

I'm now officially psyched to check this out; my hangup was recycling the Champions name with no evident ties to its history. Now that that's no longer an issue, I can just sit back and settle in for the ride. [Cool]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

The C's are turning magically into O's [Smile]

Seems to have worked out for the best!

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
quote:
Originally posted by Barry Kitson:

[ROTFLMAO]

What are you doing with the "C" logo on the team's costumes now, Barry?

I'm now officially psyched to check this out; my hangup was recycling the Champions name with no evident ties to its history. Now that that's no longer an issue, I can just sit back and settle in for the ride. [Cool]

How about the history of The Order!!! [Wink] Since they are making Tony Stark to be a fascist it kinda fits.
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.