Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » DC Heroes that have yet to appear in IC or related titles/minis (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: DC Heroes that have yet to appear in IC or related titles/minis
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, but with the multiple Earths being brought back, and her being transported back to her world in IC #6, the potential was there.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Have any members of "Primal Force" popped up? I saw Claw in Birds of Prey some time ago so I think he's around somewhere - any others?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
Does Dr. Mist show up with the Global Guardians? If not the only other PF member that I can remember is Reddy.

All I can say is, wait till you see who pops up in the 'Battle for Bludhaven'....

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
How about *any* member of Power Company?

Weren't they all killed off in Busiek's "syndicate Rules" arc of JLA?
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Since we're also knocking people off the list, we won't include anyone that's dead. So, for example, Vibe and the Red Bee wouldn't count.

I think Cosmic Boy was saying The Ray I (Happy Terrill). Is he still alive? Wayne, do you know off-hand? I could have sworn he died near the end of the Priest series of the 90's.

Jesse Quick is around. I thought I saw Thunder and Lightning in the background of the Superboy Prime battle--but I could very well be wrong. Anyone have that handy near them?

I thought all the Power Company was still alive except Manhunter who died in the current Manhunter series. I have no idea about the JLA Elite, since that was one of the few series I never bought.

Brainiac has been notably absent since the Crisis started although his presence was felt in Robin recently.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Stratum:
Does Dr. Mist show up with the Global Guardians? If not the only other PF member that I can remember is Reddy.

All I can say is, wait till you see who pops up in the 'Battle for Bludhaven'....

Jamie

I can barely remember Primal Force, but I think Golem had died by the end. Red Tornado has been around.

Jack O'Lantern and Dr. Mist have not been seen, and I can't remember what the woman's name was. Willpower had joined PF midway through the series and has not been seen since in comics at all. Claw is about to have his own series under the Wildstorm imprint, so I don't know if he's really DCU Proper anymore.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Has not appeared in Infinite Crisis, related titles and minis or 7 Soldiers
Geo Force
Agent Liberty
Gangbuster
Challengers of the Unknown
Ambush Bug (will appear in 52)
Lobo (will appear in 52)
Jack Knight/former Starman (will appear in 52)
Brainwave
The Atom (Ray Palmer) - no longer 'around'.
Brother Power the Geek
Alpha Centurian
Goldstar
Dr. Mist
Jack O'Lantern
Willpower
various members of the Power Company - will need someone to tell me their names
various members of the JLA Elite - will need someone to tell me their names
Thunder
Lightning
The Ray I (Happy Terrill)

Has not appeared but may not/does not exist in DCU
Prez
Sugar and Spike
The Inferior Five
Gnort
The Lieutenants Marvels

Has not appeared, lives in another time
Tommy Tomorrow
Space Ranger
Anthro
Kamandi

Everyone feel free to correct me or add to the list! I'm two weeks behind in my comic reading...

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
How about Cain, Abel, Mordred, Mildred, and Cynthia? From the House of Mystery, the House of Secrets and the Witching Hour? They used the House of Secrets in the Villains United so that means its caretaker, Abel, has to still be around somewhere.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
various members of the Power Company - will need someone to tell me their names.

Skyrocket
Striker Z
Josiah Powers
Bork
Sapphire

Witchfire made an appearance in the last Infinite Crisis and Manhunter is dead.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Cave Carson
Congorilla

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Have any versions of the Dial H for Hero concept appeared?
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

No, not yet.

Rip Hunter, Time Master has also yet to appear.

BTW, Cave Carson counts, but I thought I'd make mention that he was in JSA not too long ago for any Cave fans.

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So in the latest covers to 52 we see that Animal Man, Starfire and Adam Strange seem to end up somewhere in space at the end of IC.

Also we see Black Adam has a new friend. Will Isis be the same as from the old 70s TV show? Talk about obscure DC properties. [Smile]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

G'Nort on the cover of Jim Lee's IC #7!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

We can take the following off the list!:

Geo Force
Agent Liberty
Thunder
Lightning
Skyrocket (of the Power Company)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.