Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » YVA (and other bits of shameless self promotion)! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: YVA (and other bits of shameless self promotion)!
mechana
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mechana           Edit/Delete Post     
T-shirts will be ready next week! Shipping to commence when we get back from SDCC!
From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
But-- but-- but-- You gots mah money NOW!!! :tantrum: [sob]

[Wink] [Big Grin] [Hug]

Have a blast at SDCC, Ronda!

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mechana
Advisor

What if I throw in some free buttons to ease your pain? [Wink]
From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, okay... [Roll Eyes] [LOL] [Hug]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
You're a cheap date, Povviekins... [Wink]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

*will dance for shiny things* [Koko]

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Kind of off the subject, here, but not altogether...do we have a Ronda Pattison bibliography or something? I'd love to compare it to my comics collection and see what comics I have with her work in it, so I can admire her work! I'm not even sure which Legion issues she's done.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Lardie, Gary started a checklist in this thread, headlined in the VoT forum... pretty sure it needs updating, but it's a start. [Smile]

--------------------

mechana
Advisor

I have more recent stuff listed here:

www.comicspace.com/rpattison

Pov

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Got my Yva... very nice! When my internet GF visits, I'll let her wear it as a nightshirt... [Devil] [Love] [Wink]

--------------------

mechana
Advisor

The latest news on Yva, my creator owned project:

We officially debuted our ashcan at C4 (Central Canada Comic Con) in Winnipeg on the Halloween weekend! The first 6 pages of story from the upcoming issue one, plus two pinups, including one by Scott Wegener of Atomic Robo fame.

(For those of you who may have seen our original attempt with a different artist, that effort has been scrapped. So you either have a rarity, or something to line your bird cage with!)

Our new version features interior art by our cover artist Des Hanley, and I think I can say, without too much bias, that it's gorgeous!

If you'd like to check it out and support our efforts, you can buy a copy from Indy Planet, here:

http://www.indyplanet.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=2864

And look for us at Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle this March with issue #1!

Thanks all!

[ November 14, 2009, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: mechana ]

mechana
Advisor

A little peek at some interior art:  -
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Subtle and atmospheric. Me likes. [Cool]

Is there a page somewhere where you explain your coloring process? If so, link please.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
FB peeps: Are you friends with Yva yet? If not--

Send Yva Starling a friend request! You don't wanna make her cross, do you? Remember... she's got guns! [Shudder] [Eek!] [Gasp] [Wink]

--------------------

mechana
Advisor

Heehee, thanks Pov. She's got quite a few friends from LW now!
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.