Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Kitson/Fraction's The Order...SPOILERS (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Kitson/Fraction's The Order...SPOILERS
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Man, that really bites.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm excited about it. While I didn't care for Civil War I do like what it caused. I'm a fan of goverment or police type supeteams with matching uniforms. [Smile]

They only have one year? Now that changes things?

I'm the guy who loves all the superhero laws, charters, organizations, costumes, etc. Hence I love the Initiative idea and this.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Is that Thor Girl with the hammer? And a new look?
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL: http://forum.newsarama.com/printthread.php?t=109223

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Alternate titles for the Champions book:

- The REAL Champions
- The ChamP'ynz
- The Super-hero Team Formerly Known as The Champions
- Champs

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
1 & 3 probably wouldn't work (too similar).

2 & 4... [Lester Spiffany]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
How about 'Big Tony Warbucks' Goon Guard'?
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
How about 'Big Tony Warbucks' Goon Guard'?

[ROTFLMAO]

That's a good one, Tamper Lad. [Yes]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

West Coast Champions?
Reboot

WHAT new Champions series, exactly? [Wink]

--------------------

Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Whatever they are going to be called I'm excited about it. Just saw the latest solicit!
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm glad you're willing to give it a try guys!
I think those of you who love 'classic' Marvel characters will find a lot to please you in this series [Wink]
Wait till you see the cover to #2 - featuring just a few of the returning characters we'll be featuring! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Any word on what you guys are calling this book, Barry? The Marvel solicits have it listed as "Title to be Determined" (Although the cover image is labeled "Champions" still) .
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Per NEWSARAMA:
SERIES TITLE TO BE ANNOUNCED
Written by MATT FRACTION
Pencils and Cover by BARRY KITSON
A team of long-dormant Soviet super-weapons is awake, angry and heading straight at the heart of Los Angeles ready to finish World War III! The front line of defense is a team that’s been together since just before nine this morning! The queen of PR starts her spin! A dead body hides more than just a murder mystery! AND AND AND -- a super-sex tape! What on earth could justify the use of that many exclamation points? Surely, it could only be the second sensational issue of the yet to be named new ongoing series written by Matt Fraction (IMMORTAL IRON FIST and PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL) and with art by the amazing Barry Kitson
(Legion of Super-Heroes, JLA: Year One).
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

BUUuut...

Click Here For A Spoiler Click for fullsize image

is labeled CHAMPIONS #2... [Confused]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

I'm pretty excited about those foreign characters. Wonder how and why they teamed up.
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.