Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Inhumans Cancelled as of #12 (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Inhumans Cancelled as of #12
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Keep us posted, Toodkins.

Wow, I'd forgotten how much I missed THE INHUMANS title.

Funny how I'm such a big DC guy, yet it's continually Marvel who keeps putting out the titles that are my very best favorites... (INHUMANS, X-FORCE/STATIX, SHE-HULK).

And then cancel them, of course.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I just pre-ordered the digest version of this so Caroline would read it. Maybe since they are publishing a digest after a TPB collection there is some hope for continuing the story started in the recent title.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I currently find Four to be excellent and the best FF title on the market, even beating out the very good Ultimate FF.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I just finished reading the two trades that've been released, and I have to agree with Cobie. This title *is* better than the current Fantastic Four, even though that title is also quite enjoyable, with recent appearances by Galactus and the Frightful Four (NOT together...) and a fun power-switching storyline. Can't vouch for the ULTIMATE FF, as I'm not a reader.

Anyway, the INHUMANS appearances still haven't been scheduled, that I've seen. But I'd recommend trying the trades that've been released. I'll be hunting down the issues that have appeared since the end of the second trade, since they'll be leading up to the Royal Family's guest-starring turn.

I think I've read that the INHUMANS will be turning up somewhere else, too-- but I can't for the life of me remember where.

Have they been 'ultimized' yet?

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Here it is... the previously mentioned info about the Inhumans' guest-starring turn in 4 (June issue)...

MARVEL KNIGHTS 4 #19

Written by ROBERTO AGUIRRE-SACASA

Penciled by VALENTINE De LANDRO

Cover by STEVE MCNIVEN

"Inhumane" Part 1 (of 2) The Inhumans live by their own rites and rituals, their own laws and governances. But when two Inhuman children seek asylum with the Fantastic Four, battle lines are drawn and an inter-species war threatens to erupt! Old alliances are threatened and friends stand now as enemies!

32 pages, $2.99.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

The above will be out June 8. Here's a link to some preview pages.

http://www.buzzscope.com/reviews.php?id=4332

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.