Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » The Official Infinite Crisis Spoiler Thread (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  24  25  26   
Author Topic: The Official Infinite Crisis Spoiler Thread
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rtvu2:
Don't forget that the Janissary-with the book, Empress,Blakc Orchid, Witchfire, Detective Chimp, Jakhem Thunder, Rex the Wonder dog and I thougth I saw the Demon too.

And no Jinx Jamie, I posted a whole 9 mins before you did! [tease]

ONLY because I got up to stretch my legs and try to remember some of the others.... [Wink]

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I knew if I asked the question it'd be answered by the end of the afternoon [Big Grin] You guys rawk!

I forgot Empress was there, I was going to post that earlier for any YJ readers that aren't picking this up. When I saw the panel with them all gathering I was thinking "yes, yes, yes! *This* is why I liked the first Crisis so much!".

If no one minds repeated questions, where in the world are Olympian, Salamanca, Witchfire and El Muerta from? (I believe Janissary was from an annual a few years back, but not completely sure if I'm right).

Supes - you did indeed see Black Annie (or at least I thought it was her).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

El Muerta is from Nightwing. He was a henchman of Blockbuster's. He may have had other appearances but this is where I know him from.

Salmanca

Olympian

Witchfire

Jamie

Jamie

[ April 06, 2006, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Stratum ]

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Olympiana - Global Guardian
Salamanca - same as Janissary I think, DC Annual
Witchfire -Power Company

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Can I call it now? <G>

Jamie

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Do we really need a spoiler thread when DC does it already?

Really shouldn't the one year later books have waited until the end of Infinite Crisis?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Also, just found this on the Absorbacon's comments page:

Earth-0: Bizzaro Htrae

Earth-97: Tangent Comics.

EARTH-154: Home of the Super-Sons, children derived from the marriages of Clark Kent & Lois Lane and Bruce Wayne & Kathy Kane.(World's Finest #154, 157).

Earth-247: The post-Zero Hour Legion of Super-heroes. Shikari, previously seen lost in the current version of the 30th century, has found her teammates. Grife.

EARTH-898: A world where a genetically modified Jimmy Olsen threatened Earth's entire metahuman population until the hero destined to be known as Superman rose up to stop him (JLA: The Nail #1-3). Revealed as a distinct parallel world in The Kingdom #2. This is from the Absolute Crisis on Infinite Earths Compendium list of Earths by Mark Waid. No mention of Western heroes.

Jamie

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stratum:
I'll start the list with what I can recall

Zatanna
Phantom Stranger
Swamp Thing
Madame Xanadu
Stanley and his Monster (Is this who you thought was Anima, Cobie?)
Enchantress
Blue Devil
Faust Jr.
Klarion the Witch Boy - Bum, dum, dum!

More as I think of them.

Jamie

I think Mr. Twister was also there. Mr. Twister was the villian from the team-up of Robin, Kid Flash, & Aqualad

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Can someone answer this one? Why did Rex say "I turn into water, not make it." to Plastic Man in the Titans annual when Plas was asking for water for people to drink when he could turn into oxygen for people to breathe in IC#6? What's the difference?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it would mean they would be drinking a part of him?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
But how's that different from breathing him? In his different form he would still be processed by the human body. You don't breathe in oxygen and release it unchanged.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
thats true... I don't know then...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Not having read the Titans annual, did he say he couldn't turn into water for people to drink or that he just didn't want to? I can see turning into air for others to breathe or water to drink if it's necessary, but it might not be the most fun thing to do, even for an elemental freak.

But it may just be a matter of the fact that Rex's powers aren't well-defined.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
But how's that different from breathing him? In his different form he would still be processed by the human body. You don't breathe in oxygen and release it unchanged.

The biochemist in me screams out to draw flow charts showing where the oxygen we breathe goes. It actually is converted to water. The carbon dioxide we breathe out is from the glucose (or fat) we burn.

So those breathing Rex in, gotta let him out another way [Wink]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Which is why I said release. Trying not to be graphic. [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  24  25  26   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.