Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » The Official Infinite Death Count (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: The Official Infinite Death Count
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Was he the native American one? Or has there been yet another Black Condor?

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amentep

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amentep   Email Amentep         Edit/Delete Post     
There's only two, the original who took the place of Senator Tom Wright (who I believe was originally named Richard Grey Jr.)

The second was in the 90s series and was named Ryan Kendall. He's the one who was in Starman and was killed in IC.

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stratum:
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
Oh, and don't put Cassandra Cain on the Dead list just yet...

Yeah well, you can replace her with:

Click Here For A SpoilerLady Shiva???

Thanks for the reminder Pov. I forgot to update for last week.

Jamie

Eh, don't rush to replace Cassie yet either. Her replacement took a dip int he pit, and I think DC is going to forget the established limits to the Lazarus Pits.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
They ain't dead unless they're dead AND mutilated [Big Grin]

You forgot to add 'stuffed into a refridgerator', SB.

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Interesting article here at Newsarama to go along with what we've been talking about...

(Haven't read the whole thing yet).

We're so ahead of the trends [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
guess we can add the fates of Wonder Woman of Earth-2, Lois Lane of Earth-2 and Steve Trevor of Earth-2 to the list...Lois Lane of Earth-2 died in the arm of Kal-L....Wonder Woman just flew into the oblivion with a nice smile saying "Even Superman" the most bravest human being ever. I will miss her.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Any bad guys bite the bullet? I hope its an even split [Mad]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
well I believe it's KGBeast this time....in OYL's Batman's... correction is welcomed if I am wrong.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
On the plus side, Kimiyo Hoshi (Doctor Light) seems to have made a full recovery [Smile]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah IB, it looks like everything from the last 6 mos of GA has been tossed. We see Speedy throwin down with the Titans, Connor is rumoured to get a mini, and Black Lightning is with Batman, arm apparently no longer broken.

That's my only complaint with this Crisis. The cohesiveness Didio says is coming with the new DC is sorely lacking since Countdown.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
On the plus side, Kimiyo Hoshi (Doctor Light) seems to have made a full recovery [Smile]

But she was talking to Rising Sun in her "scene". I thought Rising Sun died in the first Crisis, didn't he? Or is this another, newer Rising Sun?

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Omni, I remember it was Sunburst who died, not Rising Sun.

CJ, I agree aout the lack of cohesiveness, but I'm just glad such an unnecessary development as Kimiyo's total power loss was reversed.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I think a character like Kimiyo would be perfect for the new JLA. A strong female character with unique and potent powers (in relation to the original JLAers), and a connection to DC's past (Crisis, later JL squads and even her name to one of the DCU's darkest villains).

I'm still all for Hawkman crushing Dr. Light I's skull though...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Omni, I remember it was Sunburst who died, not Rising Sun.

Thanks I.B.! I was driving my boys to my nephew's birthday party today, and that fact hit me out of left field. Don't know why I had remembered it incorrectly to begin with! "Duh!"

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

any updates lately from the past two or three weeks?? Any transformation? new? old? retired from herodom or villaindom? Do tell!!
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.