Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Kitson/Fraction's The Order...SPOILERS (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Kitson/Fraction's The Order...SPOILERS
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like I'll be buying my first Spiderman comic since ... umm ... let me think ...

-

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's a pretty big compliment - thanks! [Smile]

Actually now isn't a bad time to start reading Spider-man again as everything is 'Brand New' [Wink]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh for crying out loud, stop this relentless hard-core sales pitch! I can't take the pressure.

Next you'll be offering a complimentary pack of Marlboros and one of those little airplane-sized bottles of bourbon.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
No way that'll happen...ever! [LOL]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm skipping the "Brand New" stuff and waiting for it to be old again. [Wink] Sorry Barry! But I'm sure lots of people will read it and your preview work looked great! Congrats!
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
So where do I go to get more Veda?
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah I am wondering what will happen to the characters. I hope we see them in other places either as superheroes or SHIELD agents, etc.

I'm really interested in the HOW they got their powers. With the ban on new mutants this seems a bit too easy. That is why I'm wondering about the 1 year limit thing.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Good issue! We get Mulholland Black's origin.

We get the origin of the M.A.N. from S.H.A.D.O.W. and I did not see that coming! Nor who is behind it all? Ezekial Stane . Great idea for a villain.

Supernaut and Aralune do something cool and wierd. I wonder if she's a Skrull.

We get some info on Muholland's powers. I still want to see how Stark/Pym are creating all these wierd powers. I just want it explained cause after M-Day we have all these "humans" with really far out abilities.

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
What is this M-Day you speak of?
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Is M-Day the day most mutants lost their powers? I can't keep up with all of that.
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Just read the latest issue. This may be the issue I was waiting for. They confirm their powers are electronic (nanities). I wonder if former mutants like Muholland Black have them as well? The nanities activate her former mutants powers? Can Stark do that for any other former mutant? He certainly would get the mutant vote. I mean I don't think they could do all the mutants but seeing the nanites work for a handful of them would be cool. (Rictor)

It took a while to get Heavy's bio but I liked it. I hope we see more of him in the future. After this issues ending we might not.

It will be interesting to see how many of these characters move over to Fraction's Iron Man book. He already said The Order is a prequel to his IM book. Pepper Potts we know for sure is going over. I am assuming the current "villain" Stane Jr will be in the IM book as well.

Anthem (Hellrung) I can see because of Pepper. Tony/Pepper/Henry love triangle? Besides Pepper I hope we don't see any of the other women move over. Why? I like them but their powers while sci-fi appear mystical in nature. Don't think they would fit in IM book all that well.

I expect Aralune is a Skrull and a few others will die. Sad really but they mentioned from the beggining they may. Still would be nice to see them as Tony's strikeforce/sppt cast in Fraction's book.

The art was interesting. Breakdowns by Barry and Javier Saltares over him with and inks by two guys I've never heard of Guidano and Fridolfs. I enjoyed cause as a fan of Barry's I've been wondering what his work would look like inked by others. Nice experiment. I've always been a Javier Saltares fan since the old days of Ghost Rider...well not the old old days. [Wink]

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

I like the idea of Stark having a personal team, and it would be great if Fraction could bring the gang over there in some fashion. Maybe with enough attention there, we could see them relaunched.
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.