Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » The Official Infinite Death Count (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: The Official Infinite Death Count
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, we know that Amethyst shows up in DoV so we can drop her from the Unknown list.

I didn't get the latest Aquaman, so's one of you will have to spill the beans there.

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Tough issue for Aquaman fans:

Dead
Koryak (Aquaman's son)--great new character from PAD's run

Vulko (advisor to the king since the Silver Age)--and also my favorite supporting character to Aquaman. I'll really miss him.

Tempst (formerly Aqualad) --OK, I don't believe for a second that Garth is dead, but at this point in time, it appears that way.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, it just wouldn't be a Crisis without the death of a Titan [Frown]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
I wouldn't worry about Nightshade, they'll just string her up on Alex Luthor's "TOWER O' MULTIVERSAL RESTORATION!!!", as her Earth's representative. Wouldn't it be funny to see that after all that hi-techy-tech stuff Alex Luthor has set up, we'll see it all linked to a VCR, and to activate it, Luthor will just press the "REWIND" button...

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Does TEEN TITANS #31 count as part of the INFINITE CRISES?
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Tempst (formerly Aqualad) --OK, I don't believe for a second that Garth is dead, but at this point in time, it appears that way.

I don't buy it either, especially since Garth shows up as a possible new member of the JLA here.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Tough issue for Aquaman fans:

Dead
Koryak (Aquaman's son)--great new character from PAD's run

Is this the retconned version of the deceased Aquababy?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
No, he's the product of a younger Arthur's sowing his wild sea-oats before he became Aquaman. The mother was an Inuit girl.
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:
No, he's the product of a younger Arthur's sowing his wild sea-oats before he became Aquaman. The mother was an Inuit girl.

Thanks, Mystery Lad - Aquaman has had a run of rotten luck when it came to his kids, eh? [Frown]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
oh no...poor Koryak...another gay character killed off. It was revealed a few issues that Koryah had a crush on one cop guy, much chagrin to Aquagirl.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
oh no...poor Koryak...another gay character killed off. It was revealed a few issues that Koryah had a crush on one cop guy, much chagrin to Aquagirl.

What is it with these DC wowsers? Why shouldn't be there more gay-orientated super-guys/gals? It really stinks that they get the proverbial shaft every time it is confirmed or hinted that certain people bat for the "other team"... [Mad]
Haggard Lad
S'up?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haggard Lad   Email Haggard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
I don't buy it either, especially since Garth shows up as a possible new member of the JLA here.

That link didn't work for me, but I'm assuming it was to Ed Benes' JLA promo he did for Wizard. It was a cool picture and led to some fun speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was made specifically for Wizard and doesn't reflect OYL DC continuity at all.

--------------------
The Secret Origin of Haggard Lad!

Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
More deaths - as in IC #4 - Bad news - at least two Titans die. Good news - two Titans whom we thought were gonna die are still alive and kicking (Herald and Bumblebee).

at least five Titans status will be remain as uncertain/unknown. (Red Star, Flamebird, Risk, Flash - Wally West, Kid Flash - Bart Allen)

Bludhaven mostly is destroyed by Chemo. Chemo still alive or just dissipated into the poisonous air?

most older JSAers disappeared, except newer JSAers.

Do I really sound like a Riddler? [Big Grin]

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Good news - two Titans whom we thought were gonna die are still alive and kicking (Herald and Bumblebee).

Still plenty of time.

Man, it sucks to be a Titan these days.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

most older JSAers disappeared, except newer JSAers.

I thought it was clear that they went to their ressurrected world, same as the E-2 Superman.

Makes no sense why Flamebird disappeared with them though Bette was a silver age character wasnt she?

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.