Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » The Official Infinite Death Count (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: The Official Infinite Death Count
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
There was one, but listing it depends on whether or not GOTHAM CENTRAL #38 ends up being considered part of IC.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Who? You mean Fisherman?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Click Here For A SpoilerDetective Crispus Allen is killed by Jim Corrigan in this month's issue

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Add more to the death list and Lady Quark is still alive...but still her fate remains to be seen alongside Martian Manhunter, the Ray, Breach, etc.

something's wrong with Superboy and Alexander Luthor.

we have two King Sharks and one is being impaled...dead or alive? we don't know yet because it was revealed that King Shark will be working with Aquaman later for OYL series.

Add Neptune Perkins to the death list - his half was bit off half and swallowed it.

Atlantis was destroyed by the Spectre.

the scarab is being found by a boy or a young man named Jamie.

Good bye to the Amazons. *sobs*

Manhunter - Kate Spencer - was revealed to be a granddaughter of the Golden Age the Atom... brr...what does that mean to the Damage....how are they going to be related?!?!

TMI during this week. gosh.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
That was Neptune? Damn. I wasn't sure.

And the new Beetle(?)'s name is Jaime...not Jamie. [Wink]

And you can put Tempest, Dolphin, Lori Lemaris (wasn't she already dead in Crisis?) and Arion in the TBD column. It's unclear whether they are alive or not.

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Neptune. But I bet he has special salmander powers that will allow to regrow his legs or Lori Lemaris's people will graft him a big ols fish tail. [tease]

And Jamie - Lori turned out to be alive later on. Durning the Crisis, she made her husband tell Clark/Superman that she was died so he would let her go and some noble ideal or something. It happend sometimes in the 90'S in the Superman titles.

Kate Spencer is the granddaughter of the Al Pratt?
I thought Al and his wife didn't have any kids to have grandchildren?

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks RTVU2. I read a lot of Superman then but I must have missed that one. That or I was confusing her with Tula.

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
Atlantis was destroyed by the Spectre.

TMI during this week. gosh.

Which Atlantis - Poseidonis, Tritonis or Arion's city? If its Poseidonis - then Aquaman, Mera, Tempest and co are very burnt toast, if it's Tritonis, then Lori Lemaris bites the dust (again).

Did the writers of this current crisis ever read the original COIE so that the death count list including the afore-mentioned Lori (and Wonder Woman).... didnt somehow mirror the death list in the first Crisis maxi - [Frown]

[ December 22, 2005, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: legionadventureman ]

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Atlantis - where Arthur Curry was the king...too many heroes/villains in water - Shark, King Shark, Aquaman, Aquagirl, Mera, Vulko, Tempest, Arion, a few unidentified, Koryak, Black Manta, Ocean Master, Syrin, Tsunami, New Wave (thought she was dead), Typhoon, Lori Lemaris, Dolphin, Cerdian (called "daughter"?? not son??) you get the picture! [Big Grin]
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Atlantis - where Arthur Curry was the king...too many heroes/villains in water - Shark, King Shark, Aquaman, Aquagirl, Mera, Vulko, Tempest, Arion, a few unidentified, Koryak, Black Manta, Ocean Master, Syrin, Tsunami, New Wave (thought she was dead), Typhoon, Lori Lemaris, Dolphin, Cerdian (called "daughter"?? not son??) you get the picture! [Big Grin]

I do, thanks...Ohhhh...damn that Spectre! [Frown] [Mad]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haggard Lad
S'up?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haggard Lad   Email Haggard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know how anyone can tell what was happening in those first three pages. The art was too busy and everything was unclear.

The first page looked like it took place at Sub Diego and then it quickly switched to one of the Atlatis cities. It was so confusing.

And yes, Tempest and Dolphin named their daughter "Cerdian."

--------------------
The Secret Origin of Haggard Lad!

Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Haggard Lad:
And yes, Tempest and Dolphin named their daughter "Cerdian."

Except that Cerdian was Tempest & Dolphin's son not daughter originally. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

exactly that's what I mean...someone gotta tell Geoff Johns the continunity nuts that he missed this one! or does he read Aquaman book?
superboymddjr
Quiet member

gotta make a list of new villains introduced in Robin #145....a lot of villains...some interesting, some huh huh, some meh...like Badlands, Equina, Fright Knight (has to be one of the funniest moment), etc. I think at least 12 villains were introduced. will do it tomorrow. Bonus: no one died in that issue.
Haggard Lad
S'up?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haggard Lad   Email Haggard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
we have two King Sharks and one is being impaled...dead or alive? we don't know yet because it was revealed that King Shark will be working with Aquaman later for OYL series.

Just FYI: One was King Shark and the other was The Shark (Green Lantern foe). On another message board, Kurt Busiek was showing off a sketch of King Shark from his new Aquaman series where you can see a scar left over from this impaling. I thought it was a pretty cool little detail.

From this week's Day of Vengeance Special:

*Spoilers... just so you know.*

Dead Heroes
NABU - Slain by Spectre.

Status Unknown
NIGHTSHADE (Eve Eden) - Captured by Felix Faust and the Demons Three for Luthor.

Transformed Heroes
CAPTAIN MARVEL (Billy Batson) - Forced to guard the Rock of Eternity. (Dumb idea IMO)
DOVE II (Dawn Granger) - Lost powers. Spectre killed the Lord of Order who powered her.
HAWK II (Holly Granger) - Lost powers. Spectre killed the Lord of Chaos who powered her.

When I saw the page filled with all those underused magic characters, I was worried that they would be pointlessly used as cannon fodder. Some of my favorites were there like Zauriel, Janissary, Vixen, Amethyst, Witchfire, Rex the Wonder Dog and the Marvels. Luckily, they were all spared. Horray!

[ January 08, 2006, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Haggard Lad ]

--------------------
The Secret Origin of Haggard Lad!

Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.