Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 99)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Which show have I never seen?

1) Lost
2) Medium
3) The Closer
4) Desperate Housewives
5) Smallville
6) Heroes
7) Life on Mars
8) Law and Order
9) Ugly Betty

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
2) Medium

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I came into Medium late, but I love the show.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! It's like gotta be Desperate Housewives...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
9) Ugly Betty?

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
3) The Closer
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I caught the first episode of the Closer and have loved it ever since. I caught the first episode of Ugly Betty and that was enough for me.

I have never seen an episode of Desperate Housewives.

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod... My Gramps doesn't watch much TV, except for Football, What is his Favorite Team?

a. New England Patriots
b. New York Jets
c. Miami Dolphins
d. Buffalo Bills
e. New York Giants
f. Philadelphia Eagles
g. Dallas Cowboys
h. Washington Redskins

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I'll guess the obvious choice seeing where Gramps lives.

a. New England Patriots

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! NO! Gramps absolutely hates the Pet Rats and thinks Billy Belly Check is the biggest cheater in the history of sports...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll go for his original-hometown team.

d. Buffalo Bills

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! Like Okay Mr Shakeyrear, you're up...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

In which two of the following locations have I never met/been to with a Legion Worlder?

Amsterdam, NY
Bethesda, MD
Boston
Boulder City, NV
Coronado, CA
Dallas, TX
East Greenbush, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Groton, CT
Halifax
Imperial Beach, CA
Las Vegas
Ledyard, CT
New York
Niagara Falls
San Diego
St. John's, NL
Stamford, CT
Washington, DC
Westerly, RI
Yonkers, NY

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Imperial Beach, CA
St. John's, NL

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

nope and nope.

I met Deddy in St. John's, about 1.25 years ago.
And after San D 06, after you lot had all fled, Abin and I drove around brainstorming a comic book project (that neither of us ever had time to get much done on). We (okay, I) drove down to Imperial Beach before turning back; I wasn't about to drive into Mexico.

two down.

[ March 22, 2009, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Kent Shakespeare ]

This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.