Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 92)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
10. Go to a pet store to buy a toy in order to make friends with the family's new dog.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
OK,

I'm off to my old home town next week for a little R&R. What's the first thing I plan to do once I get on the road from the airport?

1. Go straight to my sister's place, where I'll be staying.
2. Grab lunch at Skyline Chili.

3. Drop in on my aunt and uncle.
4. Go to Half-Price Books.
5. Visit my best friend and his missus and help them move furniture.
6. Check up on some stuff I (still) have in storage.
7. Buy a birthday present for my niece.
8. Go to my old comic shop.
9. Go to a grocery to buy things I'll prefer to eat that the family won't touch.

10. Go to a pet store to buy a toy in order to make friends with the family's new dog.

5. Visit my best friend and his missus and help them move furniture.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
3. Drop in on my aunt and uncle.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Nope X 3.

The dog already likes me. No toys required.

I will be visiting my friend, and I'll probably end up helping with the furniture, but not on the first day.

I'll be visiting my aunt and uncle during the weekend.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

6. Check up on some stuff I (still) have in storage.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
4. Go to Half-Price Books.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

I do have stuff in storage, but I'll probably check on it on the last day.

I'm going to skip family, friends, and obligations and go to Half-Price Books. It's a favorite of mine, and we really don't have a place like it here.

It's my vacation, and I'll be selfish if I want to.

Over to you, Quis!

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

OK what did I buy today?

1) a newspaper
2) strawberries
3) a screwdriver
4) a new book
5) the complete first season of Dexter
6) a new shirt
7) an air conditioner
8) a new iphone
9) a plane ticket to Australia
10) nothing

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

7) an air conditioner

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I wish. No, I am still without an air conditioner.

--------------------

Exnihil

Swinging for the fences with:

9) a plane ticket to Australia

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
6) a new shirt

You have a thing for shirts...

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

And a swing and a miss. I'd love to go to Australia. It is a place I've wanted to go to since I was young. But alas, no ticket to Australia for me.

I was thinking of buying a new shirt or two yesterday, but did not.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

8) a new iphone
Exnihil

3) a screwdriver

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.