Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two (Page 92)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Yellow Claw?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Maxie Zeus

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Chaim has it.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
I well remember that story from Batman and the Outsiders during the 1984 Summer Olympics.

So, on a somewhat related subject - which DC super-hero and super-villains competed against each other at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm. The only Olympics related DC story I know of is an Infinity Inc one from the 80s. Actually, there was a Young Justice one too right? I'll guess that one and say Arrowette and... Tigress? (In archery of course.)
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Arrowette & Artemis that's the daughter of Tigress & Sportsmaster in archery!

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

^ Isn't Artemis her real name and Tigress her 'stage' name?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

Arrowette and Artemis are correct, but there were two other villains who competed (possibly one was only a coach, I don't remember for certain) in that archery competition as well.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

Blacula
Easy

The only other villainous archer I can think of is Merlyn so I'll say him and... Sportsmaster?
Chaim Mattis Keller

I'll give it to you, Blacula - Merlyn was there, and the other was his protege, called Turk. (no Sportsmaster) Since I'm not certain that Turk ever appeared after that story, I won't hold you to remembering him to award you the next question.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

Blacula
Easy

Which two heroes has Cassandra Craft been shown to be friendly with?
Eryk Davis Ester

The Phantom Stranger and Doctor Thirteen?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

I thought after I posted that question that I really should have known a bit more about the character than I do.

I was thinking of Phantom Stranger and Zatanna since she's a supporting character (ex-girlfriend) of his and she popped up a few times in Zatanna's Seven Soldiers mini but there's every chance she was also shown to be friends with Doctor Thirteen in Phantom Stranger's old book (which I've never read) or even Superman since according to Wikipedia she popped up a few times in his titles too.

So I'll just give it to you EDE.

Eryk Davis Ester

I remembered her being in Phantom Stranger (from when I read the Showcase), but I actually couldn't remember if she overlapped with Dr. Thirteen or not. Zatanna would probably have been my next guess, though.

Next question:

Which two Bat-villains were cast for the 60s TV series, but never appeared on it?

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Guessing Kite Man and Calendar Man

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.