Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I can solve this unwelcome problem easily, dear tribe members, since I must be away from home and computer from Sunday through Thursday, and will not be able to participate at all. So I am the best choice to fly the bomb into the Suneater be removed from the island.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Whoa-ho-ho!

Fat Cramer throws an incredible twist into the Tribal Council proceedings with the old "Andrew Nolan" routine!

A noble sacrifice, but the final vote is still on her tribemates. Will they accept her sacrifice for the good of the team?

kenaustin, Lone Wolf Legionnaire, Quislet, Lance, Cramer, and dedman: over the course of today, please go ahead and cast your votes via PM to Exnihil, after which the final tally will occur.

[ October 16, 2008, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I was going to go the old random vote path but now due to FC's statement....
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't think Novelty actually has to vote...

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Yup, Exnihil meant Dedman instead of Novelty

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Whoops: edited, sorry, Nov.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Are there torches to be extinguished? That's my favourite part of Survivor.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

quote:
Originally posted by Novelty:
Are there torches to be extinguished? That's my favourite part of Survivor.

To coin a phrase, "In this game, Fire represents Life." So, yeah, torches aplenty.

Just waiting on a couple more votes (we've got 4 of 6), so, hopefully, by mid-evening we'll have the final tally.

--------------------

kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
I can solve this unwelcome problem easily, dear tribe members, since I must be away from home and computer from Sunday through Thursday, and will not be able to participate at all. So I am the best choice to fly the bomb into the Suneater be removed from the island.

But that timeframe still leaves you with three days to play, FC. I've completely missed not only the last challenge but also this morning's chance to post a pre-kick off statement. So, using your analogy... I can't, in good conscience, let you fly the bomb into the Suneater, Superboy be removed from the island, Fat Cramer!

*PUNCH*

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
*OW!*

Wait, kenaustin! You could be N'hura's dark horse!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

... I'll go tally the votes...

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out is asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes:

First vote:

-

second:

-

the third:

-

next:

-

next:

-

The first person voted out of Survivor: Marzal:

-

I'm sorry, Fat Cramer, bring me your torch

-

Well, N'hura, if we've learned one thing at Tribal Council tonight, it's that nothing is a certainty on Survivor. Even now, the tribe seems somewhat divided. Well, tomorrow's another day. Good luck, guys. Pick up your torches and head on back to camp.

Cue Music:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH...

--------------------

kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
Really sorry to hear this FC.

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
She will be missed (even if she is a *shudder* cat)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
It was nice exchanging PM's with you FC during your short time in the game,now were five against six without you and face an uphill battle.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry to see you go, FC. Here, have a coconut bikini...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.