Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you can now think of more wishes. Doesn't mean any of them will come true though.

I wish you would all post to the Rockstar INXS thread. Scott and I are very lonely there.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Everyone posts there and it goes on a tangent that has nothing to do with INXS.

I wish I could read music better.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you can now read anything written exclusively for an accordian/bagpipe combo perfectly!

I wish I knew what to wish for...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You have figured out the perfect unthwartable wish to win the game! Unfortunately, you forget it before it's your turn to wish again.

I wish I could teach the world to sing.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Granted! You have figured out the perfect unthwartable wish to win the game! Unfortunately, you forget it before it's your turn to wish again.

I wish I could teach the world to sing.

Granted! You can now teach the world to sing, starting with that very song "I'd like to teach the world to sing." Unfortunately, you were just chosen as Pepsi's new spokesperson (because of your great ability to reach out through song), and they are very disappointed by your blatant reference to their competitor, Coca-Cola. They fire your ass!

I wish I had a pepsi right now.

[ August 18, 2005, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you have a Pepsi that has been sitting out in the sun for 3 hours. It is also flat.

I wish everyone from Legion World could be in Boston for the Wizard World convention.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Everyone from Legion World somehow makes it to Boston in time, only to find that the Convention has been cancelled because the building it was supposed to have been held in collapsed.

I wish I could speak all the world's langauges fluently.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted! And you can speak them all at once. In fact, you can't speak just one language. No one can figure out what you are saying. It's lonely being so communicative.

I wish Invisible Braniac would post a nice picture of himself in the Pictures of Members thread.

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! He did, long ago, but he's invisible in the picture.

I wish I didn't have to work today.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted! You are arrested and taken to jail pending arraignment.

I wish someone would come and clean my carpets for free.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! While they're there, they take your TV, grandma's china, your comics collection and all the doorknobs.

I wish I could draw what I think Rockhopper Lad should look like.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, however what you think Rockhopper Lad looks like is nothing like what he really looks like.

I wish I didn't have to make wishes here

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted. You are now banned from this thread.

I wish Quislet would come back and post on this thread.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! However, you lose your chance at winning this game. And instead of making your wishes here, your make your wish by dropping a coin into a wishing well in which a water demon lives. You are captured by it, never to be seen again.

I wish I could fulfill Semi's wish that I post a nice, visible picture of myself in the Pictures of Members thread.

[ August 22, 2005, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted! Unfortunately, no one knows whose picture it is!

I wish I knew a place to get good crawfish etouffe.

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.