Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » I'm thinking of a LEGION CHARACTER! (Page 89)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: I'm thinking of a LEGION CHARACTER!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Is it Kid Quantum I?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
It is not KQ I (who was not a really member during the Adventure era?.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Is it Cosmic Boy?

Kent, can I clarify your answer to Future's Q in the last page of this thread? Please see below:

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
THis character has appeared in the reboot.

This character has not appeared in the Adventure era.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Sorry about that. The character has appeared in the Adventure era.

I'm not sure how that happened.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Not Cosmic Boy.
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Thanks! That's why I guessed Kid Quantum - adventure-era retcon who didn't actually appear. No worries.

Is it Lightning Lad?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

But since my error early on threw off so many guesses from you and Future, I'm giving it to you anyway, Ibby, for pointing out my error.

It was going to be Mon-El.

Go, Ibby!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Aw, thanks Kent. Actually, Mon-El WAS going to be my next guess too [Razz]

Okay, I'm thinking of a character...

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Is this character female?
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Yes, she is.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Was her first appearance before the Reboot?
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

No, it wasn't.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Was her first appearance during the Reboot era?
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Yes, it was.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Is/was she a Legionnaire?
  This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.