Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 88)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like I'm the next person.

OK.

I didn't go to the convention on Sunday. WHat did I do instead.

1. Took the ferry out to the Statue of Liberty
2. Went to a leather shop in Greenwich Village
3. Went to the top of 30 Rockefeller Plaza
4. Toured the Museum of Modern Art
5. Rode around on the New York subway
6. Walked around Central Park and went to the Central Park Zoo
7. Took a helicopter tour of New York City
8. Had a spa treatment
9. Went up to Harlem for lunch at Sylvia's
10. Went shopping at Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Barney's, and Bergdorf Goodman Men

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
9. Went up to Harlem for lunch at Sylvia's

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Not this fussy eater.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
2. Went to a leather shop in Greenwich Village

Quis in chaps and a whip would be interesting [Smile]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Took the ferry out to the Statue of Liberty

Part of your master plan to live out all of Schoolhouse Rock!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephbarton
Possibly an evil Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
4. Toured the Museum of Modern Art

I figured the ride the subway option was an allusion back to your last one [Smile]

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I'd buy some leather clothing if I thought they had something that would fit me.

Didn't go to the Statue of Libery. But then they don't let you go up inside anymore.

I thought about going to MOMA, but didn't.

--------------------

stephbarton
Possibly an evil Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, next guess

6. Walked around Central Park and went to the Central Park Zoo

and if you did really ride around the New York subway I'm going to scream

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
3. Went to the top of 30 Rockefeller Plaza
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Well Steph, you don't have to scream. I ride a subway all the time. Riding New York's wouldn't be any different. However, I didn't go into Central Park either. It was a block from my hotel and I did walk up to it, but didn't go in.

Dedman is correct though with going to the top of 30 Rock. I actuallytook one of those sightseeing tour buses. I thought about going to the top of the Empire State building, but didn't know if it was open on Sunday. I did get off at Rockefeller Plaza and while there saw there Terrace was open. So up I went. The view was spectacular and it was a gorgeous day to boot.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome....will post a new question tommorrow
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
I'd buy some leather clothing if I thought they had something that would fit me.

Well, if you didn't visit it, you'll never know...

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

ok...I go a lot of gaming. One of the features on the Xbox 360 is something called gamerscore, points you are given for completeing tasks in each game. Most games have a total of 1000 points.
What game is the only one I have a full 1000 points in?

1. Assassin's Creed
2. Beautiful Katamari
3. Blue Dragon
4. Bully
5. Call of Duty: World at War
6. Civilization: Revolution
7. Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
8. Eternal Sonata
9. Gears of War 2
10. Grand Theft Auto 4
11. Lego Batman
12. Lego Indiana Jones

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

11. Lego Batman

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Nope, my score in Lego Batman is 600. I've completed the game but have a bunch of timewasting acheivements to get like "defeat x number of enemies with character y"
I'll get around to getting those last few points eventually

This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.