Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 88)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Pretty good Bevis. Xander actually played guitar in a dream sequence. The twins are what I was looing for - I don't think they were ever given names. Yes, Dawn had the accident that "wrote out" MKF.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
oops, sorry for not posting a new question before. Bevis should post a new Q since he did pretty well with that list...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Drake, I am not sure there are enough people playing on this thread for the normal protocol to matter. My suggestion is, if you think of a good question, go ahead and post it.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, that sounds like a plan to me. I've asked so many questions now that I've forgotten what I've asked, what everyone else has asked and so on, so a free for all sounds good. Maybe just with the proviso that no-one asks a new questions until the last one (or last ones if someone wants to post a couple) get answered so we don't lose track of which questions are still open.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Here are a few more questions.

What are the first and last names of:

1) Buffy's first college roommate
2) Oz
3) Tara

Also, what 2 dorms is Buffy shown living in? (She didn't change dorms; apparently the name just got changed.)

lancesrealm
amiable

Here are the unanswered questions from the previous page.

Buffy actually shoots one person with a handgun in one episode. Who?

Giles gets turned into a demon in season 4. What kind of demon?

lancesrealm
amiable

I'm starting to think no one is going to get the answers...
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, since people haven't answered by now, I figure nobody would mind if I cheated and used the internet. In some cases this turned out not to be as easy as it sounds, and being the web, no guarantee of being right. Here's what I came up with:

1)Kathy Newman
2)Daniel Osbourne
3)Tara Maclay

Buffy's dorm(s): Stevenson Hall and Fischer Hall

Buffy shoots Giles with a tranq gun, couldn't find any other references of buffy shooting a person. She did use a flare gun to blind a guy wearing nightvison goggle.

Giles was turned into a Fyarl demon.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Very good Shining! You got all of them except the gun question - I did specify it was a handgun, not a tranquilizer gun or a flare gun. I think it was a revolver, and she does pump one bullet in that person. If nobody gets it by 2015 I guess I'll spill the beans...
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I guess I'll check back in four years...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Welll...ok..I'll give a hint. This question has been asked and answered within this thread.
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, due to pressure from many (well, ok, one) poster I will give the answer. Buffy shot Angel with a gun in the second season episode, "I Only Have Eyes For You." That episode also featured Meredith Salinger, who was the lead in "The Journey of Natty Gann." Then she went off to Harvard, and did a few acting roles thereafter.
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Having gotten all but one right I'll be so bold as to pose the next question.

Name one reason fans suspected for several episodes in the last season that the newly-returned Giles might actually be The First.

(Hint: this had more to do with cinematography and blocking than the character's lines.)

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Because he never touched anything or anyone?
lancesrealm
amiable

And, oh yeah, in a previous scene he was shown with an ax headed towards his head. Then he turned up a few episodes later with no explanation.

[ September 10, 2011, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: lancesrealm ]

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.