Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 87)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
stephbarton
Possibly an evil Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
I want to play,

I guess
6) Four Seasons New York

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
When I go to New York next weekend, I'll be staying at:

1) The Crown Plaza Suite
2) Hilton Time Square
3) The Millennium Broadway
4) The Omni Berkshire Place
5) Radisson Martinique on Broadway
6) Four Seasons New York
7) Doubletree Guest Suites

8) Park Central Hotel
9) Central Park Hostel
10) Wyman House Bed & Breakfast
11) The YMCA
12) I'm going to ride the subway all night.

A double Nope to the Doubletree.

And I wish I could afford the Four Seasons. At $775.00 per night, that's a big NO.

[ February 03, 2009, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephbarton

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
Whew, is Four Seasons really that expenseive :0

I'm almost afraid to guess it, but

12) I'm going to ride the subway all night (if I'm right I'll weep for you)

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
well, you went from the most expensive to the least expensive. I am somewhere in between those.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
11) The YMCA
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Although it is fun to stay at the YMCA, I am not staying there.

NOTE: I made a slight mistake when bring the choices to a new page. I struck out Park Central Hotel, which has not been guessed and left Central Park Hostel as a choice, even though it had been guessed and was incorrect. I apologize for any inconvenience.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
3) The Millennium Broadway
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
8) Park Central Hotel

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

It is the Park Central Hotel that I'll be staying at.

Let's find out more about Novelty

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I recently created a character at www.cpbintegrated.com/theherofactory/ Hero Factory What was the autogenerated name of my character?

A) Aimed Arrow
B) Twin Condor
C) Caped Stache
D) Caped Splinter
E) Kind Philantrophist
F) One Eyed Bulls Eye
G) Fire Shield
H) Feathered Condor
I) Feathered Eye
J) Chill Wind

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

H) Feathered Condor

PS: that's a fun little site.

[ February 05, 2009, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------

stephbarton

B) Twin Condor

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
J) Chill Wind
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Quis has it on the first go for the win! Your go, Esq.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Well, I'll be away til Monday. So, the next person who posts can ask a question.

--------------------

This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.