Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 87)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll make it even easier - it is before 'R'.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Another hint - it comes after the letter 'L.'
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
M?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

That's it, Quislet!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
It took an awful lot of thought after that last hint;)

Which character's first line of dialog was "Is there a problem, Ma'am?"

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Angel, I am sure...

Just to keep thing moving, what is the name of Buffy's dad?

lancesrealm
amiable

starts with an 'H.'
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Yes it was Angel.

Buffy's dad = Henry?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

nope..it starts with "Ha."
lancesrealm
amiable

Well, ok, maybe it is Henry. He was called "Hank," but Hank is a nickname for Henry...so I guess you can have it, Quis.
lancesrealm
amiable

My wife and I have a new baby. This means I am up at odd hours with nothing to do but change and feed a child. It is tough to do anything constuctive during those times, so I usually just pop in a Buffy disk. (Actually, my wife also went out of town last weekend and took the kids - I think I watched about 20 episodes of Buffy then.) Anyway, I feel like playing this game again, so I'll start us off with:

What was the name of Sunnydale High's school newspaper?

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
The Sentinal?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

That's it Drake! Your question!
lancesrealm
amiable

I guess no one is really playing this, so I'll just throw out some questions. These are just to test your own Buffy-geekiness. If you want, you can post a list of your own, just for fun. First person to post all the correct answers to my questions gets my deepest respect.

On only one occasion do we see Buffy, Xander, or Willow playing a musical instrument. Who, and what instrument?

What are the middle names of Buffy and Xander?

Buffy actually shoots one person with a handgun in one episode. Who?

Giles gets turned into a demon in season 4. What kind of demon?

In the episode Superstar, Jonathon lives in a huge mansion. Who lives there with him?

Willow and Tara acquire a cat named Miss Kitty Fantastico. It is implied that MKF met with an untimely accident. Who was apparently responsible for MKF's demise?

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Xander owned a guitar but I don't know if we ever saw him play it.

Buffy is Elzabeth Anne Summers (te he). Xander is Alexander LeVelle Harris I think.

I forget.

Oh, no idea. He has acidic snot though.

Two Swedish twins. Not sure of their names though.

I think it was Dawn, but I don't think we ever find out what she did.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.