Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two (Page 86)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
No.

The answer is in the John Ostrander Spectre series. Said host became corrupted and became a Spectre villain.

Can't say more without giving it away entirely.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
OK - I've never read the Ostrander Spectre series so I'll stop making random guesses now. [Big Grin]
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Eclipso
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
No, not Eclipso.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

OK, doesn't look like anyone's going to get this. The answer is Asmodus, or his original name, Chakara.

New question: What new name was taken by the villainess Mindboggler after the death of her body?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Was it Djinn?

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

Very close. She was sort of the successor to Djinn in the Jihad, but her code name was in fact different.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ifrit? (or somesuch)

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

That's the one, Chief. Your turn.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice! I'm surprised I remembered that one so quickly as I haven't read those old Suicide Squads in a long time!

Here's one I've been itching to ask for awhile but haven't won a question in so long that I've had to hold on to it:

Amid all the advance publicity for the new AMC series The Walking Dead, it's been leaked that there's at least one small Easter Egg for fans of Robert Kirkman who created the comic the series it's based upon. One of the characters will sport a t-shirt bearing the symbol of another character Kirkman has worked on. Which character is it?

This can either be incredibly easy or incredibly difficult, depending on whether you've read the same articles I have and/or whether you're intimately familiar with Kirkman's work. Good luck!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

The Invincible lead character? Is he called Invincible?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

He is called "Invincible", but that's not the correct answer. [Frown]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Haunt?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

The Astounding Wolf Man?
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Nope and nope. Hint: This character has appeared in Invincible.

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.