Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 86)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Arm Fall Off Boy:
When I was a kid (yes, TV's were in color), what was my favorite show?

1. Happy Days
2. Mork and Mindy
3. Columbo
4. The Six-Million Dollar Man
5. The Brady Bunch
6. Batman
7. The Bionic Woman
8. The Hardy Boys & Nancy Drew
9. Super Friends
10. CHiPs
11. Get Smart
12. Gunsmoke
13. Laverne and Shirley
14. Eight is Enough
15. The Incredible Hulk

No to all, but I did watch all those. Actaully, come to think of it, I watched ALL 15 of those shows. It's a wonder I have an IQ above 40.

Keep guessing!

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
15. The Incredible Hulk

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
4. The Six-Million Dollar Man

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
5. The Brady Bunch
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Quis has it. How many of us made the "Nn-n-n-n-n" sound trying to imitate when he he did somthing? I never missed a show back then. When he fought Bigfoot, me and the kids at school pretended we were the characters on the show. As I was a little taller then, I played Bigfoot. Fortunately, I got to "kidnap" and carry off some pretty cute Bionic Women. [Big Grin]

Your turn Quislet!

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
When I go to New York next weekend, I'll be staying at:

1) The Crown Plaza Suite
2) Hilton Time Square
3) The Millennium Broadway
4) The Omni Berkshire Place
5) Radisson Martinique on Broadway
6) Four Seasons New York
7) Doubletree Guest Suites
8) Park Central Hotel
9) Central Park Hostel
10) Wyman House Bed & Breakfast
11) The YMCA
12) I'm going to ride the subway all night.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
9) Central Park Hostel

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Stay is a hostel with a bunch of college aged Euro-trash? I don't think so.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Are you there for NYCC?

10) Wyman House Bed & Breakfast

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Yes, I'll be there for NYCC. Will you?

Not staying at a B&B.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

I wish I was.

4) The Omni Berkshire Place

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Third time is not the charm in this case.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

1) The Crown Plaza Suite?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

No, it smells too much of royalty.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

7) Doubletree Guest Suites

--------------------

This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.