Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 85)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
2. Sewing Clothing

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
4. Maintaining an Herb Garden
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Though my junk drawer probably contains enough papers and photos to fill a small bookshelf, I've never bound those scraps.

Though my wife did briefly explore canning, it never took. It was a bit silly to have a pantry full of canned veggies for just two people.

Sorry, Rammy, I was never a cheerleader, I did date a cheerleader when I played high school football (insert Al Bundy joke here).

Though I have a couple of tomato plants, I don't really have the time or patience needed to maintain a full garden.

But Quis nailed it. While in the army, I first learned to hand-sew (trust me, a crucial skill when you're deployed in the middle of nowhere for months without a PX in sight). It was then where I came to an appreciation for clothing repair over clothing replacement. My wife briefly went through a period where she decided she was going to make some of her own clothes, but was getting frustrated with the machine. I started out just helping her, but before I knew it had really come to love doing it, so much so that our divided room - half office/half sewing room - is pretty much all mine.

Good job, Quis, you're up.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have to have you sew me up a Cosmic Boy bustier. [Wink]

Which video have I not watched?

1) Justin Bieber Walks into Glass Door
2) What's my Line? Julie Newmar
3) Glenn & Ben FINCHED
4) The worlds funniest commercial
5) Is National Prayer Day Constitutional?
6) David Letterman - Robert Downey, Jr. & Iron Dave
7) The Mesopotamians - They Might Be Giants
8) Wedding DJ FAIL
9) The WTC7 Conspiracy
10) Why do people laugh at creationists? (part 19)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

8) Wedding DJ FAIL

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope. It was a pretty funny video. I just wonder what the woman was thinking.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
5) Is National Prayer Day Constitutional?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope. I like a good separation of church and state argument.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
7) The Mesopotamians - They Might Be Giants

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
1) Justin Bieber Walks into Glass Door

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
2)What's my Line? Julie Newmar
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

9) The WTC7 Conspiracy

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

[Band] We're the Mesopotamians
Sargon, Hammurabi, Ashurbanipal, and Gilgamesh

A great song by They Might Be Giants. I've watched the video several times.

I did watch Justin Bieber walk into a glass door. It was pretty funny.

I highly recommend watching the What's my Line mystery guest clips on Youtube. Julie Newmar do a great job in disguising her voice.

And the WTC7 Conspiracy is by one of my Youtube subscriptions. A fairly interesting video debunking the WTC conspiracy theories.

6 down, 4 to guess.

--------------------

Exnihil

4) The worlds funniest commercial

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope. That particular commercial is of a white bread family getting into their car. They turn on the radio and a song comes on with very nasty lyrics. But the family start bopping to the song. The tag line (in a foreign language and English) is: Need to Learn English?

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.