Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 84)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
8) Stargate: Atlantis

(I think it's the only one on the list I've ever watched)

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
6) The Shield
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
I've never seen the Shield, and it's on my list, but no, that wasn't it.

It's not Stargate either. We're not that into the Stargate franchise, although fanatical friends of mine all like Atlantis best.

Quis had it right off the bat. We rented "the Wire" as I had heard really good things. I really liked it but my wife HATED it. So much so that we only watched the first episode. So it goes on the list along with True Blood, of things I'll try and watch when she's away for a weekend or something.

Quislet is up.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Lately I have been having which fruit for my breakfast?

1) apple
2) orange
3) pear
4) grapefruit
5) banana
6) strawberries (on my cereal)
7) kiwi
8) peach
9) Fruit? What do you think I am, some kind of health nut?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

6) strawberries (on my cereal)
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
8) peach
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I have had some strawberries recently, but not as part of my breakfast. I also don't have cereal. Just a whey shake and a piece of fruit.

And I don't eat peaches at all.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Aren't tomatoes a fruit?

I'll go with that.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
5) banana - need that potassium

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

4) grapefruit

(rouge, tomatoes are like kryptonite to Quis!)

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

And tomato wasn't a choice.

I don't eat grapefruit although i like the taste of grapefruit flavored candy.

I do start just about every morning with a whey shake and a banana.

You are up Exnihil

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Given Ex's recent run-in with the Gender Reversal Disease, I thought I'd examine my feminine side.

Which traditionally feminine activity (not to say exclusively feminine, but traditionally so) have I found actually very rewarding when I took part in it:

1. Making Baked Goods
2. Sewing Clothing
3. Scrap-Booking
4. Maintaining an Herb Garden
5. Making Jewelry
6. Canning Fruits and Vegetables
7. Being a Member of my High-School Cheerleading Squad
8. Candle-Making
9. Party Planning
10. Collecting Antique Dolls

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
3. Scrap-Booking

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
6. Canning Fruits and Vegetables

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
7. God, please let it be 7.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.