Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 84)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Ride a skateboard?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Yup. Go ahead.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, here is a hard one...

What is the name of the book store next to the Magic Shop?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, I think this is a bit of minutia that no one is going to get, so I'll spill it - the store was "Book Stew." I suppose this is a pun on Giles' library work - "books due." Or not, I don't really know.

Another question - Dawn once had trouble sleeping, and was about to attempt an experiment to help her sleep. What was she going to do? Hint: Giles volunteered to be the control group.

lancesrealm
amiable

another hint...it involved cereal.
lancesrealm
amiable

it involved mixing cereals...
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
I believe she was planning to mix all the cereals together in one big bowl.
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Thank you for getting me off the hook, Calybos. Your question...
Calybos
Applicant

Here's an easy one.

What movie does Xander describe as "A gay romp... the feel-good movie of whatever year it was"?

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Apocolypse Now
lancesrealm
amiable

I am sure I am right, so I'll move it along...

How many times has Spike been staked, and by whom?

lancesrealm
amiable

Just once, by Riley - with a plastic stake.

Yes Lance, that's right!

Thanks Lance! OK, here we go...

Name 3 school principals Buffy has met.

Calybos
Applicant

The principal at her old school, when she burned down the gym (don't know his name).

Her first Sunnydale principal, Mr. Flutie (eaten by hyenas).

Armin Shimerman played Principal Snyder (eaten by the mayor at his ascension).

And finally, the "new guy" of the last season, Principal Wood.

[ September 09, 2006, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Calybos ]

lancesrealm
amiable

I was only talking about the series, not the movie. The only one you missed was Principle Stevens, who met with Dawn and Buffy. Take it, Calybos.
Calybos
Applicant

Okay, who said these lines?

"I wasn't looking at your neck!"
"I told you to eat before we left home."

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.