Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 81)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
...and it was after 10am.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, it was 10:30 am. I am going on vacation for a few days, so whoever wants the next question can ask it.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

OK, I'll ask one. What poster hung in Riley's room, and what 2 posters hung in Willow and Buffy's room?

Bonus question: What poster did Buffy's first roommate hang up?

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
hmmm... I can only answer one of those (although I know which poster Fred had)...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok...I am getting the idea that I might be the only one playing here. Tell you what, I'll give the next question to whomever answers any part of the above question. I'll even let you have the next question on a wrong answer. Unfair enough?
DrakeB3004

Buffy and Willow had a "Chocolate" poster in their room.

Next Q:
Just to keep with the poster theme, which poster did Fred have??

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

I have no idea...an Einstein poster?

The answers to the rest of my question were: Willow had a "Dingoes Ate My Baby" poster, Buffy's roommate (Kathy) put up a "Celine Dion" poster, and Riley had a "Balls" poster.

lancesrealm
amiable

I googled...was it a "Dixie Chicks" poster?
DrakeB3004

yup
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, here we go....

Who first mentions Dawn's name?

DrakeB3004

Faith?
lancesrealm
amiable

No...Faith mentioned "little sis coming," but it was someone else who first called her by name. You are on the right track though - Dawn's name was first mentioned in a prophecy.
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Tara said "Be back before Dawn" in a dream-vision Buffy had.
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

That's it, Calybos! Take it...
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Sonuvagun! Okay, let's see...

Same vision: What time was on the clock, and why was it important?

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.