Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Cartoon Trivia (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Cartoon Trivia
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... Who were the three new Thundercats introduced in the second(?) season?
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Lynx-O, Bengali and Pumyra?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Yep; I knew that was too easy.
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Not to mention I've already asked that Q on page 2 of this thread. [Razz]

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

And I was the one who answered it the first time! [Smile]

Ok, the next question is about The Question!:
name the two recurring Star Trek characters played by the voice actor for JLU's The Question.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

D'oh. That's what I get for not reading the whole thread.

Jeffrey Combs has played several Star Trek characters: I believe Weyoun and Tyron (sp?) were the recurring ones, both on DS9.

DrakeB3004

hmm.... close, but I looked it up to confirm and I think Tiron only appeared once. He actually did play two other recurring characters - one on "DS9" and the other on "Enterprise" -- both of whom had many appearances. If you can name one of those two, I'll give it to you.
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Shras, the Andorian? Well, and Weyoun, of course.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
U want cartoon trivia?

Name three of Gulliver's tiny friends from the 1968 Hanna-Barbera cartoon?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Shras, the Andorian? Well, and Weyoun, of course.

It's "Shran" but he was the Andorian on Enterprise (and Weyoun of course). He also played "Brunt" on DS9 several times. Your go KP!

quote:
Originally posted by BrianT:
U want cartoon trivia?

Name three of Gulliver's tiny friends from the 1968 Hanna-Barbera cartoon?

Hey BrianT -- glad to see you make it over here to Spaceopoly. Since you're new here you might not know this, but the trivia questions here are doled out one at a time to keep things managable. Right now it's Kid Prime's turn since he answered the last question correctly. Have fun playing though [Smile]
Kid Prime
Founder

What was Cobra Commander's fate in GI Joe: The Movie?

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
He got turned into a real snake (never seen it, but I've got an online friend who loves the thing [Smile] )

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Well, there's no accounting for taste. [Smile]

You're up!

--------------------

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
He's the greatest
He's fantastic
Wherever there's danger he'll be there
He's the ace
He's amazing
He's the strongest he's the quickest he's the best

Modestly went the theme tune to which cartoon? [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Space Ace?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.